Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Miracle Mile 2013

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Anyway you do the form and crystal ball , Excel Stride looks a good thing on Sunday. Fastest over the mile in the last month of racing, the most agressive driver (with Lance not there).
    In fact I took the early odds pre barrier draw.
    That said, should Mach Beauty get a run the whole race could change. he is very quick early and would hold the lead which puts Excel Stride in the death working, then watch the swoopers come into play.
    Adam, for me this is your fellas best racing senario from your draw....good luck

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Can't see anything beating Mach Alert or Excel Stride. Not particularly spectacular this year especially for 750 thousand.

aussiebreno
    Glengowan is 2nd emerg and pretty unlikely to gain a start. Not sure how cluey Binskin is but I wouldnt be throwing out pot shots if I were you.
    Last edited by teecee; 04-26-2013 at 12:20 AM. Reason: quote deleted

Junior Member Foal golden balls will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter parker
    No it wasnt a heat and final format. if it was Ma sish and terror to love would not be in the field!

Everyone was invited to come along and show what they have got! David Hercules did not come because they didnt believe he was up too it.

Maybe they could go with your way and send out invite would have been a big field!! Here are the Invites

Terror to love (Cant go menangle track)
    Smokin Up (Didnt wanna come)
    Carribean Blaster (out of form)
    Excel stride
    Mah Sish (Out of form)
    Chisten me (didnt wanna come)
    The mighty Quinn (didnt wanna come)
    Mach Alert

5 horse race with with 3 horses that cant go at the moment! I think this new system gives everyone a fair chance to come and run you dont have to win to qulify. A la MSISH TTL

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    With all due respect to the runners in the Miracle Mile, I cant help but think HRNSW have just blown $950,000!

Junior Member Foal golden balls will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter parker
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    With all due respect to the runners in the Miracle Mile, I cant help but think HRNSW have just blown $950,000!
    Im not sure why but anyhow? why have they blown $950,000 do you believe they have left out the wrong horses? who should be in the field?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    Agree Leigh, this could have been a $100K race and the same horses would still be there. Lets hope the next edition is paid the due respect the race deserves with a field full of stars worthy of INVITATION, not just making up the numbers. Its hard not to say anything that any would not make any of the MM owners feel aggrieved, just having a runner in the field would make them feel proud, but quality wise this is nothing more than a standard Saturday night free for all. There will be some very fortunate connections about to make some big bucks...that's how the cookie has crumbled, and good luck to them. You can only race whatever is in it.

Just on the race, I am sure most of us would love to see Tappys horse go well, I just cannot see it happening. This will be a McCarthy benefit afternoon.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by golden balls View Post
    Im not sure why but anyhow? why have they blown $950,000 do you believe they have left out the wrong horses? who should be in the field?
    Sorry Peter. I didn't think I'd need to explain it. Do you think HRNSW would be happy with the quality of the fields assembled for a $750,000, and two $100,000 lead up races? Down here in Victoria, you wouldn't even know the Miracle Mile is on!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Privately I think they'd probably tell you they weren't happy Leigh...but at the same time it makes me wonder just how much $$$ has to be on offer to get the best of the best to show up and race? It absolutely amazes me that a shot at the fat end of $950,000 is apparently not a big enough carrot. Go figure eh?

aussiebreno
    I cant remember a year where I havent been waiting in anticipation and expecting something special to be produced from the Miracle Mile. This year is different. There is merely a small amount of hope TTL, and even Mah Sissh, can produce their best and provide us with a race that doesnt resemble a $25,000 FFA. Excel Stride wasnt at his best early in his prep and went down or barely hang on to win a few but McCarthy had him peaking for the ID and again for today. My tip is that he will become a millionaire pacer today.

+ Reply to Thread