Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who writes this stuff????????

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Buster

I'm with you on this one and did you and Triple agree on something lol.

triplev123

buster
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    it goes both ways - your mates could do to watch what they say about about other people and their horses

and it wouldnt have been that hard to get my number - rather then get the nsw stewards to ring me on your behalf

triplev123
    ???? On my behalf? I'm not following you there. Whatever was said & done was certainly not on my behalf but it was, IMO, for a very good cause nonetheless.
    As for my mates, I freely admit to not having many of them, I'm not a particularly sociable person really, I'd rather be around horses than most people that I know.That being said, I stick by the mates that I do have and clearly you were well out of order from the start. You were warned a couple of times, I tried to do it nicely and repeatedly yet you persisted with your allegations. I'm not at all surprised that eventually the target/s of your posts thought enough was enough & that someone in officialdom then stepped in and shut you down. Now tend to your wounded pride, chalk it all up to experience & move on. I was your age once too. The older that you get the more you will come to realise just how little you actually know. By the time that you're 80 or 90 years of age you might have half of it all worked out & pinned down...if you're lucky.

+ Reply to Thread