Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auckland Bound- Blacks A Fake could be a shock starter in the Auckland Cup

triplev123

Auckland Bound- Blacks A Fake could be a shock starter in the Auckland Cup

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Makes for an interesting race if he does go, but whats the news on Mr Feelgood and racing that way i've read they don't want to race him that way but if the inter is moved there will they change there mind. The announcement should be made at lunch time today as where the inter will be run and where ever that maybe i hope people get behind it and make it a success.

aussiebreno
    Whats the article mean, first race outside of Australia? Didnt he win the Inter in Tassie

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Aussiebreno

When the next fantasy stable.

nat
    I hope he is at his best so the people of NZ can see a real champion that is Blakes A Fake that pic says it all he looks so at ease whether plodding along or pulling a 27 quarter

triplev123
    He'll give them all they can handle and then some. More like Cam Fella than Cam Fella.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hey Aussiebreno

When the next fantasy stable.
    Very soon mango; will be for the Inter.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Gee's mate i'm over there for 10 day's and jet boating and bungy jumping for 3 of those day's in queenstown if i can't get to a internet cafe can i ring someone to post my changes and tips.

+ Reply to Thread