Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is NSW best 4yo

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    Buster,

A very ordinary bunch above ? Shed some light on 4yo's going around in NSW going better at the moment ?

triplev123
    I can't think of a single one. That's not to say they're not here but.........??????????? Buggered if I know.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Where is it Aussiebreno, curious.
    Won first up at Menangle then ran 2nd, then went ordinary in an M1-M2 at Shepparton and I think after that he was scratched from a race at Melton and hasnt started since. He may not have even been entered for a race at Melton I may be thinking of another horse

buster
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Won first up at Menangle then ran 2nd, then went ordinary in an M1-M2 at Shepparton and I think after that he was scratched from a race at Melton and hasnt started since. He may not have even been entered for a race at Melton I may be thinking of another horse
    hes talking about cuttheattitude

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    hes talking about cuttheattitude
    And so am I ....?

triplev123
    How quickly we forget, or at least I forget. Cuttheattitude was physically & mentally the toughest 2yo that I've ever seen. Guts & Glory. Hard as Nails. As a 4yo he paced a nice mile at Menangle on New Year's eve just gone. Here's hoping he comes back again to do battle in the 4yo+ ranks. I'd really like to see him at the top of his game again.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post

triplev I think you will find the best 3yo in NSW isnt in Sydney

You'll all notice him soon enough breno, he's Sydney born & bred, owned, trained & driven.
    This colt is the real deal, big, great looking, great gaited, fast & strong. He has NSW Derby written all over him.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    You'll all notice him soon enough breno, he's Sydney born & bred, owned, trained & driven.
    This colt is the real deal, big, great looking, great gaited, fast & strong. He has NSW Derby written all over him.
    He'll have to settle for second....watch out for the Bathurst winner to then go on and win the NSW Derby

triplev123
    He's a nice horse too. Should be a great line-up when noms are called for.
    At the same time, seeing how good these colts are going at 3yrs...it makes me weep for Tamerlano, he cracked a bone in his knee and will probably never race again. They'll break your heart the bastards.

buster
    ran some time but ridiculous to say that he is a derby contender after beating that lot (wrong thread -oscar lane im talking about)
    Last edited by buster; 03-09-2011 at 03:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread