Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Three Cheers for the NSW Freeze Branders

triplev123

Three Cheers for the NSW Freeze Branders

Had the NSW Freeze Branders come around this morning to do our foals.
    I thought it was going to be a bit of a carve up but they turned up on time, they got through the 5 foals we had to do with an absolute minimum of fuss & they were very professional.
    In fact, by the time the foals had worked out what was going on they were already freeze branded, had DNA samples taken & were on their way back to the paddock.
    I'm sure no bugger every bothers to take the time to give them a wrap for their work...so here's a wrap. Well done. Have sent same to HRNSW.
    Last edited by triplev123; 03-04-2011 at 06:29 PM.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Had the NSW Freeze Branders come around this morning to do our foals.
    I thought it was going to be a bit of a carve up but they turned up on time, they got through the 5 foals we had to do with an absolute minimum of fuss & they were very professional.
    In fact, by the time the foals had worked out what was going on they were already freeze branded, had DNA samples taken & were on their way back to the paddock.
    I'm sure no bugger every bothers to take the time to give them a wrap for their work...so here's a wrap. Well done. Have sent same to HRNSW.
    Got the right FB on them?
    http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=87604

nat
    Yes would have to admit they do a good job only had the halter and lead on my filly twice before the came we spent more time talking about other things than it took to brand her. It was over and done before she could even think about what to do

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    They seemed to leave it a bit late this year, when they turned up at the stud not far from home at least 20 foals that were down to be done had already returned home so i'd say they will have some klm's to travel and track them all down. But you are right they do a good job and they are rarely acknowleged.

+ Reply to Thread