Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Auckland Reactor at stud

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    [VVV] You have to give the Kiwi Breeders, Yearling Buyers/Trainers their due insofar as them stepping up & supporting the best of their locally bred & performed colts if and when they go to stud. Australian Breeders, Yearling Buyers/Trainers could do worse than follow their lead.
    The one downside is when horses not up to the mark performance wise are given a shot at stud on the the back of what Christian Cullen, Courage Under Fire, Sundon have done at stud. Several horses have gone to stud in the last 5+ years which I could never patronize on their performance. Gotta Go Collect is a prime example. He was given a great shot by breeders with a first crop of 124 foals which are now 3yr olds. He has sired one nice horse who has won four races to date. The other 123 havn't bothered the the winners circle to date.

Member Gelding broco will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    monique parsons
    Occupation
    trainer/driver
    Horses
    cullens moose, somart, ladybird
    well im one of the crazy people sending a mare to him and a coloured mare at that so im completely deluded (which my mates know to be quite true), but the coloured stock lack that sheer brilliance and hoping that is what Auckland reactor can bring to the party, the mare being reasonably bred for a coloured one being by million to one who brings the falcon seelster cross into it, he was freaky to watch at times and considering I only breed to train and drive myself and don't have to shell out a single dollar on outside costs excluding vet fees well 3k is pretty good value in my books, I will however be spitting chips if it doesn't have various splashes of white on it lol

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by broco View Post
    well im one of the crazy people sending a mare to him and a coloured mare at that so im completely deluded (which my mates know to be quite true), but the coloured stock lack that sheer brilliance and hoping that is what Auckland reactor can bring to the party, the mare being reasonably bred for a coloured one being by million to one who brings the falcon seelster cross into it, he was freaky to watch at times and considering I only breed to train and drive myself and don't have to shell out a single dollar on outside costs excluding vet fees well 3k is pretty good value in my books, I will however be spitting chips if it doesn't have various splashes of white on it lol
    Hi Monique

Take a look at lot 305 a yearling colt by Art Major who goes through the sale's in 2wks. theblackbook.com

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hi Dallas, He's a real nice type and got some breeding behind him, Art Major from Matt's Scooter mare from the Minnehaha clan. I remember seeing him as a baby in the Harness Racing International Mag. I reckon Monique will be very interested. Richard
    Last edited by Richard prior; 10-24-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Member Gelding broco will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    monique parsons
    Occupation
    trainer/driver
    Horses
    cullens moose, somart, ladybird
    hi yes followed him since a baby, very nice colt, totally different colour gene to the skewbalds here in Australia with him being a dominant white/maximum sabino, there was a courage under fire colt here of the same gene who unfortunately passed away and there is a colt in SA that races as painted swaffham all being from plain parents and themselves popping out white, pretty cool really.
    I had hoped to win lotto to buy the art major bloke but sadly that just never goes to plan lol

Senior Member Colt alphastud will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Richard .
    Occupation
    1300 078 237
    Horses
    TIGER TARA NZ $3,500, LIVE OR DIE USA
    Given Chase Auckland's super impressive win in the NZ Sires Stakes, what do breeders think of Auckland Reactor's credentials now?
    Other AR progeny incl. :

Gold Reactor $66k . 8 starts, 1 win
    Soho Burning Love $20k 12 starts, 1 win
    Antero $12k. 7 starts, 1 win
    Last edited by alphastud; 11-17-2017 at 12:00 AM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Not a breeder Richard but he is going to need more than Chase Auckland to show up this season to keep getting large books. I don't know how many he is serving now but surprisingly he was better supported in Australia than NZ last season 146/95
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Antero isn't a bad little horse

Senior Member Colt alphastud will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Richard .
    Occupation
    1300 078 237
    Horses
    TIGER TARA NZ $3,500, LIVE OR DIE USA
    Thanks Kevin and Katie.
    Yes, Antero is a nice horse. He hasn't placed further back than 3rd and has run a 1:56.5 winning mile rate.
    Maybe Auckland Reactor's progeny will get better with age. Let's see. Betterthanched, Tintin, For A Reason etc. might be a little ahead at the moment at the less than $5k service mark.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Stewart/Tonkin have a 3yo first starter, Shining Oro, in R2 at Melton tonight
    Let's see what they can do with an AR
    Analysis says it was good winning a trial a while back
    Dam, Totally Oro, was a metro winner but as yet has produced zip in the barn

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...ic#MXC01121708
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread