Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Alta Christiano

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Breno..you said you wouldn't tell anyone where Gherardini going!! The plunge is off!!
    LOL! Maybe can go to Tinted Cloud now!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    While this bloke may not be there, I suspect the Hall camp will still have a strong hand in the 4yo features at Gloucester Park. A 4yo (4 as of yesterday) will land with the Hall camp soon.
    Looking through old comments. Nowitzki a winner!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    According to Clinton Hall Alta Christiano is ready to resume racing in two weeks and all going right will head to the Chariots. Just hope the horse stays sound.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    According to Clinton Hall Alta Christiano is ready to resume racing in two weeks and all going right will head to the Chariots. Just hope the horse stays sound.
    Gareth Hall also reported during week Quinny back in work too.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Real good news about both Rod & Paul.

Junior Member Foal harness racing will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    kay o'loughlin
    Horses
    Fan of Smoken up, Christen me, Dasher vc
    Alta Christiano breaks down again.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by harness racing View Post
    Alta Christiano breaks down again.
    Hi Kay,
    I had a strong feeling the horse wouldn't stay sound and I would suspect this may be the end.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Poor bugger been through the wringer. 2 x suspensory tear. Latest one in different spot to other one. Fractured pastern and nearly died after reaction surgery. Only 4yo!! In between times won 250k plus.

Has 'youth' on his side I guess. Always happens to the good ones.

Should enlist Black Caviars vet. Sounds similar injury and did wonders for her. Believe same bloke worked on Trigger too.
    Last edited by Toohard; 01-22-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    I have to say that i was a bit surprised to read that after only 9 months after a suspensory ligament injury that he was only 2 weeks away from racing,it just didn't seem like enough time off,and having seen him close up in Perth he is an incredibly bulky heavy stallion,
    I'm with you Paul it always happens to the good ones and he was right up the top.Big shame!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    I have to say I was a lot surprised he was purchased out of the recuperation paddock after a serious injury and a stand down from racing in NZ.
    I am not surprised reading more than once one day he is about to hit the tracks while the next more than once he is on the injured list again, notwithstanding his performances on the track when he does make it.
    As a thoroughly imposing son of CC I am also surprised they persist with a race career and the resultant injuries over a stud stallion career.

+ Reply to Thread