Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you think this Broodmare is worth ?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.

What do you think this Broodmare is worth ?

Hi, I'm thinking of selling my mare and was wondering what I should ask for her ?
    Her Name is Rumbleon (Bookmaker - Syncopated Star- Shadow Star).
    She was foaled in 2000. Showed plenty of ability but never made it to the track due to several injuries. She would be around 15hh.
    She has one foal of racing age (Peaces Of You, by Peace Of Art) that has won 10 races and ran 23 placings for around $75,000 in stakes. With a best winning rate of 1.57.2 at Horsham.
    She has a yearling by Dawn Ofa New Day and a weanling by Art Colony , both of which I will be keeping and racing. She has missed getting into foal once but I think that was more to do with the stallion.
    She is an excellent mother and has an excellent temperament.
    She is currently empty. I was thinking of asking $4000 for her, what do you think ?
    Don't die wondering !

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    I will be putting her on the "Trading Ring " soon for $3500 ono. If anyone is interested they can call me on 0405 107413 or email rickmck22@yahoo.com.au She is in the Stawell area.
    The only reason I'm selling is because I will be retiring "Peaces Of You " soon and I can only afford to breed from one mare.
    Don't die wondering !

Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    I've reduced the price to $2000 ono. "Peaces of you" won again today at Hamilton !
    Don't die wondering !

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by gutwagon View Post
    I've reduced the price to $2000 ono. "Peaces of you" won again today at Hamilton !
    She just ran a huge race at Melton too!! Well done Rick

Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Thanks Paul. She has just started to hit her form in her last few runs. She beat some nice mares last night including La Machane and with a clear run would have gone close. In her 3yo season she even beat Rocknrolla and Miss Trickin Lombo.
    She is her dams only foal of racing age and is bye a fairly cheap stallion, the next 2 foals both look great also. Yet nobody is interested in buying Rumbleon so I will probably keep breeding with her myself.
    Don't die wondering !

+ Reply to Thread