Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Video replay quality OR NOT

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    I know it isn't much compared to other problems in the world today but...why does the camera seem to go out of focus nearly every time the horses come around the home turn on each lap?

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    trying to watch melton trots nearly need barnoculars camera focus shocking.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Watching Sky on large TV screen at TAB tonight instead of computer and Albion Park wins 'Best camera work' award
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Out tonight and watching Sky on big screen has convinced me NOT to get Foxtel after all - it looks better on my smaller computer monitor.
    It is like watching Ch.7's blurry AFL coverage in Standard Def - maybe I should get Foxtel for the footy!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Sky 2 is the go Kev, The racing from NZ is light years ahead of Sky 1.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The HRV results replays seem to have changed their format - they are a little bigger and to me they seem to be a better quality. Anyone else think so
    I have not been watching anything live lately so I do not know if Sky looks any better (I did get Foxtel after all)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Sky 2 is the go Kev, The racing from NZ is light years ahead of Sky 1.
    Watching it this arvo Rich and I cannot help but think that nobody in authority in Oz must watch for it is a no-brainer to copy them

Only drawback to coverage is the hour around sunset which is a crap period for the cameramen

Hey TC - I could become a NZer (Uncle just got back and said your country is a little better than OK )

ps Addington video a bit better than Alexandra
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Watching it this arvo Rich and I cannot help but think that nobody in authority in Oz must watch for it is a no-brainer to copy them

Only drawback to coverage is the hour around sunset which is a crap period for the cameramen

Hey TC - I could become a NZer (Uncle just got back and said your country is a little better than OK )

it's only one way traffic.....Kiwi's come over here we don't go over there!

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post

Hi Kev, Addington is a better watch but Alexandra Park still puts a lot of ours to shame, The split screens are fantastic and I can't really see how our coverage has improved at all. It is about time that the people in charge woke up and smelt the roses and have a real good look at some of the coverage from all over the world.

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    it's only one way traffic.....Kiwi's come over here we don't go over there!
    Well Steve we'll test your theory out when the big races come along. I for one would like to see our horses dominate and keep the cash here but that's not always possible as the Kiwi's have an endless array of talented horses and they regularly take home their fair share of the cash and trophy's.

+ Reply to Thread