Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Sires 13/14

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    He's certainly making a real fist of things! I'm not attempting to knock at all, just curious, what other sires are eligible for Ontario SS?

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    [QUOTE=mightymo;27423]Another 3 heats of the Ontario sires stakes today, this time for 2yo fillies. In heat 1, a Santanna Blue Chip filly wins with Shadow Plays running 2nd and 3rd. In heat 2, Shadow Plays ran 1st and 2nd with a Major in Art filly 3rd. In heat, 3 a Shadow Play filly called Book Babe was ultra impressive winning by 6 lengths.

I think im going to be sending quite a few mares to Shadow Play this year!!![/QUOTE

Shadow Play is now the leading $$$ winning 2yo Sire in North America this season.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    He's certainly making a real fist of things! I'm not attempting to knock at all, just curious, what other sires are eligible for Ontario SS?
    Im not certain, but I think it is similar to the Vicbred system, in that the eligible progeny of any stallion based in Ontario as well as progeny of any stallion where the mare was served and foaled in Ontario.

I say that as I saw Somebeachsomewhere have a starter in the heats. Others stallions I saw were Artistic Fella, Santanna Blue Chip, Major in Art, Stonebridge Regal, Badlands Hanover, Jeremes Jet, Mach Three

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    ...also Camluck, Mister Big, Dali & No Pan Intended.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Shadow Play's oldest foals are 2-year-olds in 2013.
    Sire of 1 in 1:53, 5 in 1:55, 6 in 1:57, 9 in 1:59 including
    ALIBI SEELSTER (f, Alias Seelster) p, 2, 1:53.3s -'13 ($43,000) 2 wins. Now 2, winner of Ontario Sires Stake Gold Leg leg at Mohawk.
    SHADOWBRIAND (g, Roman Art) p, 2, 1:54.4s -'13 ($37,960) 1 win. Now 2, winner of Ontario Sires Stake Gold Leg leg at Mohawk.
    BOOK BABE (f, Attack The Books) p, 2, 1:52.4s -'13 ($35,000) 1 win. Now 2, winner of Ontario Sires Stake Gold Leg leg at Mohawk.
    ARTHUR BLUE CHIP (c, Advantest) p, 2, 1:53.4s -'13 ($35,000) 1 win. Now 2, winner of Ontario Sires Stake Gold Leg leg at Mohawk.
    Performing Art (f, Artacam Hanover) p, ($21,500). Now 2 and race timed in p, 1:54.1s. Now 2, second in Ontario Sires Stake Gold Leg leg at Mohawk.
    YOSELIN SEELSTER (f, Yankee Athena) p, 2, 1:57.1f -'13 ($19,500) 1 win. Now 2, second in Ontario Sires Stake Gold Leg leg at Mohawk.
    NEFERTITI BLUECHIP (f, Rising Sun) p, 2, 1:56.1s -'13 ($16,400) 1 win. Now 2, third in Ontario Sires Stake Gold Leg leg at Mohawk.
    REASONABLE FORCE (c, Jk Hello Dolly) p, 2, 1:54.4s -'13 ($7,500) 1 win. Now 2, winner of ONSS Grassroots div at Mohawk.
    Settlemoir Hanover (c, Shades Of Art) p, ($3,500). Now 2 and race timed in p, 1:54.4s.
    SILVERHILL SHADOW (c, Ruthie Jane) p, 2, 1:58.2h -'13 ($2,430) 1 win. Now 2, winner of IB - Callbeck S. leg at Summerside.
    Twin B Shadow (c, Stryper) p, 2, Q2:00.3h -'13 ($1,800). Now 2, third in ONSS Grassroots div at Mohawk.
    Shadoky (g, Kitty Hawk Killean) p, ($350). Now 2 and qualified in p, 2:04h.
    Warrawee Phoebe (f, Just Warrawee) p, ($320). Now 2 and qualified in p, 1:58.2s.
    Shadversary (c, Lady Luvs Diamonds) p, ($126). Now 2 and race timed in p, 2:03.4h.
    Courageous C (c, Rain Maiden) p, 2, Q2:03h -'13 ($100) 1 win.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

We Will See pics- here's a classy looking horse.

These pics are courtesy of Vicki Wright & were originally posted on my Facebook page.

We Will See p,4,1:47.2 ($2,549,409), one of the fastest and richest sons of Western Hanover. His service has been set at A$3,950 including GST.

Last edited by Triple V; 07-03-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Senior Member Colt LisaB25 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lisa Bendotti
    Horses
    Hillview Aussie, Choccy Mac
    Nice type..who's his dam and what's her breeding

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Aberdakara by Abercrombie.Lisa, of interest to you is that a couple of Shadow Play's young ones above, are from Artsplace mares.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 07-03-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    G'day Lisa,
    It's actually branch of Adios Betty's family through Tarport Martha. Same one that produced Dontgetinmyway, Historic, Magical Mike etc.
    We Will See's dam is by Abecrombie, 2nd dam is Racing Date by Race Time, 3rd dam is Tarport Martha by O'Brien Hanover from Adios Betty.
    Depends on where you want to cut it off but you could probably say that the bulk of the 'modern' Maternal family traces to/starts with Shy Ann.
    The wider maternal family that spreads out from her has been responsible for a host of terrific racehorses including Beach Towel, Ready To Rumble, T K's Skipper, Topnotcher, Covert Action, Expensive Scooter and Bill Haughton's great filly Caressable.
    In this part of the world the family has produced Nearea Franco, Northview Punter, the Cam Fella sire Exotic Earl and one time Australian Leading Sire, Atashy.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Oops, Sorry Lisa, I had the wrong maternal Family. Thanks Triple.

+ Reply to Thread