Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Menangle Prizemoney Increases

buster
    stand by for inflation of every horse associated cost

art major will be 35k next year

***this post seems alot more negative then its supposed to be

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Buster

I thought Art Major was pricey as it is and know one in there right mind would pay $35k so i hope your joking.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Art Major will not be going up. If anything, his price may actually come down. Not because he isnt doing a fantastic job, but rather to align with sales prices

triplev123
    Buster, if it was raining Gold you'd be the bloke standing by the window, complaining about the weather.

buster
    my post was a joke..but anyway

i can hardly see them putting down his fee, itll only start a bidding war between them, bettors delight, rockn roll, heaven, cullen and mach 3
    Last edited by buster; 03-14-2011 at 04:49 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    at least 2 of the major studs have acknowledged privately that stud fees are too high, so Im tipping there is a pretty good chance we will see reductions

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Mightymo

We can only hope or they should even try what they do in the states if you get a filly you only pay half the service fee.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    my post was a joke..but anyway

i can hardly see them putting down his fee, itll only start a bidding war between them, bettors delight, rockn roll, heaven, cullen and mach 3
    You'll be counted amongst those who will be surprised by what will happen next season then Buster.
    The competition is set to heat up big time & I've heard the same rumblings as Mightymo.
    They're not going to come out and say so in the Industry Press right now but basically the continued strength of Oz dollar has given the major farms some unexpected 'room to move' in terms of the current fee structure.
    Further to that I understand at least 2 of them & more than likely 3 are set to use that room to move to full advantage.
    It should be interesting.
    Of course, to greater or to lesser degrees they'll no doubt each attempt to paint such moves as magnanimous, altrustic gestures on behalf of the greater good but the true basis will be, as always, purely economic in nature.
    Last edited by triplev123; 03-14-2011 at 08:05 PM. Reason: poor spelling skills

triplev123
    THAT'S what we need Mango. Whilst fillies continue to get smashed at the sales because they are for the most part forced to have to race against their male counterparts or not at all...their fees should be reduced in kind.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    If they did it wouldn't be classed as a risk at sending your mare's to the top $$$ stallions.

+ Reply to Thread