Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiwi Interdominion Thoughts

Junior Member Yearling kilcoyne will become famous soon enough kilcoyne's Avatar
    Real Name
    Peter Cahill
    Occupation
    stablehand/
    Horses
    Diamond Supreme(Art Official x Covered S
    This would have to be the most disappointing Interdom every. Withdrawals will mean only 2 heats so the Aussies seem to have us kiwis over a barrel. Aussies to fill 4 of the first 5 placings with Monkey King being the first Kiwi.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Kilcoyne

Yes it looks like the Aussies have you over a barrel but there are some up and comming kiwi horses (Smiling Shard) in the field that with the right luck through out the series you never know you might get 2 horses in the top 5. And Smiling Shard also drew well in the 1st heat.

nat
    I know I shouldn't say it but I'm not sold on BAF being back his last couple of runs you know he's just tradesman like won his old self he would had crushed BGJ I hope I am wrong as the people of NZ deserve to see BAF on his game an awesome sight when he's cruising

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I think Sovreignty becomes a winning chance now the interdoms are at alex park can't see a kiwi winning the pacers though.

nat
    To be honest haven't seen much of Sovreignty his run last week was frightening the way he composed himself after a break and flew home my question is dose he break in running often and what makes him do it under pressure/high speed/mental he looks the goods and I cannot wait to see Annicka race, the trotter is shaping up as the most exciting event.

Member Filly peacheymagic will become famous soon enough peacheymagic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I read that the trainer Sean Mcafferey thought he broke last week because of his shoes which have now been changed. In his younger days he was prone to breaking but as he has matured his breaking has become less frequent. He loves Alex park and has really stepped up lately.

nat
    I don't know why with a sprint like that he wouldn't be racing him like ITMQ boy he flew home if he stays down its not home and hosed for us Aussies

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    I,ll give out the quinella in pacers ID.......1st Mr Feelgood
    2nd Smiling Shard
    3rd ITMQ

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    I,ll give out the quinella in pacers ID.......1st Mr Feelgood
    2nd Smiling Shard
    3rd ITMQ
    thats a trifecta........................

nat
    Pacers

Heat 1

Smoken Up
    Mr Feelgood
    Captain Peacock/Villagem

Heat 2 (hard heat)

Im Themightyquin
    Blacks A Fake
    Choise Achiever/Washakie

+ Reply to Thread