Heat 1

Sundons Giftt
    Annicka
    I Can Doosit/Ronrail(Kerryn's on him)/Ima Gold Digger

Heat 2

Sovereignty
    Let Me Thru
    Danny Cash

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    While I think the Inter Dom favourites are all the obvious ones, I think Franco Jamar is a smokey..................

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Don

My smokey is Smiling Shard.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Hey Mango I do think the four year olds this year will have a good hand to play.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    aussiebrenn
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    thats a trifecta........................
    Hi aussiebreno, yeah, I know,but I'm feeling super confident so I thought I'd throw in an extra one for good measure.

nat
    Bring It On already

What a weekend of racing starting on Friday gunna need matchstick for the eyes.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Nat

Try supa glue it lasts longer.

nat
    As well as fitting work in will be on a mission leaving work late this afternoon (dont worry the recorder will catch anthing I miss) might just catch the trotters first heat I hope.

aussiebreno
    Who the f*** schedules a preseason footy game to coincide with the inter heats....my team thats who
    So will it be general soreness, a mystery illness or a family commitment that rules me out of the game?

nat
    Want to see Blacky race well for the Kiwi's so they have the memories like most of us who have seen him race live do, they have missed seeing a truly great horse when he was at his peak. These are the things ID's are about I've been to a few of them and they are the first things I remember when thinking back. For those Kiwi's out there if you can go and support the ID11 and see this bunch of trotters and pacer as I am jealous this is collectively some of the best horses coming together for years.

+ Reply to Thread