Thread: Kiwi Interdominion Thoughts

nat
    My team lost last night so footy's over this weekend for me thank god

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by nat View Post
    My team lost last night so footy's over this weekend for me thank god
    As in Richmond?

Go the blues

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Ok I know next to nothing about footy but I have always followed St Kilda !!! Now on to another topic I know next to nothing about but one of which I have been involved with for over 40 years so,

Pacer I want to see win the ID final = Blacks A Fake
    Pacer I think will win = Mr Feelgood
    Trotter I want to see win trot final = Sundon's Gift
    Trotter I think will win = Sovereignty
    Looking forward to watching - wish I was there...............................

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Don

Can't wait heading over next thursday to watch the last heat and then down to Queenstown for 2 nights jet boating and bungy jumping and then back to Christchurch for 2 nights go to Nevele R Stud, hopefully M.Purdon's and to Ashburton trots on the Tuesday, back to Auckland on Wednesday and whilst up there i'm going to Alabar, Breckon Farms, Cambridge trots Thursday night and maybe G.Smalls for a look. 8 different flight's from when i leave home and one helicopter ride so it will be full on.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Ok I know next to nothing about footy but I have always followed St Kilda !!! Now on to another topic I know next to nothing about but one of which I have been involved with for over 40 years so,

Pacer I want to see win the ID final = Blacks A Fake
    Pacer I think will win = Mr Feelgood
    Trotter I want to see win trot final = Sundon's Gift
    Trotter I think will win = Sovereignty
    Looking forward to watching - wish I was there...............................
    Good idea...
    Pacer want to win = BAF
    Think will win = ITMQ or Mr Feelgood. Villagem a smoky
    Trotter I want to win = Sundons Gift/Let Me Thru
    Trotter I think will win = Let Me Thru

nat
    Hi Aussiebreno

Yes it is the Mighty Tigers
    Are you my Lex Luther? GRRRRRRRR LOL

nat
    Boy who seen that coming thats why the trotter series is the most interesting Dr Hook (what a name)

nat
    Hi Mango

You dont need a personal aid or is there any room in your suitcase for this trip

Realy jelouse now

Ps. if you make it to Purdon wisper in that AR's ear and tell him to wake up to himself lol

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Hey Mango - Have a good one! You'll have a ball. Wrap up for Queenstown its been COLD down this way. After tonights heats I am thinking very seriously of finding something very important to do in Auckland in a couple of weeks. Can't let Blackie be this close without seeing him in the flesh.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Nat

Sorry can't fit you in my bag as i'm taking Don's advice and packing some warm clothes.

Hi Don

Yeah been to Queenstown before at this time of year, i'll have the beanie on when jet boating.

+ Reply to Thread