Heat 3

Ronerail
    Sovereignty (He's hot if he trott's)
    Dr Hook

Heat 4

Let Me Thru
    I Can Doosit
    Annicka
    Last edited by nat; 04-01-2011 at 07:33 PM.

aussiebreno
    Far out he is fast!

nat
    That he is now people might stand up and listen a good one trick pony is worth his weight in gold!!!!

triplev123
    The most staggering thing is that I've got Mr Feelgood as having gone through the first 3/4's of his last mile in 1:30 & a piece yet depite those very, very soft fractions ITMQ still gunned him down. Incredible stuff. That horse could damned near pace a hole in the wind for a quarter and last night, to get from where he was to where he ultimately ended up I reckon he has gone his final 8th in a tick or two over 12 seconds. That's wicked speed.

Member Gelding Village Kid will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Craig Kavanagh
    Occupation
    Finance
    Mr Feelgood now a maiden after 10 New Zealand runs - he was reborn when sent up north to the McCarthy's in the warmer climate, just wonder if the longer he stays in New Zealand, the less his chances are?

ITMQ brilliant win, so good to see a horse with such high speed, thought BAF was much improved, and should hopefully peak for the final.

As obvious as it sounds the barrier draw will help determine if this is a Smoken Up/ITMQ benefit, or if this is one of the better finals of modern times. If BAF draws to find the fence and lead, and Smoken Up/ITMQ draws the back row, then suddenly the whole complexion of the race changes.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Seen the race's live and ITMQ has wicked speed but i like the run of Black's A Fake and Mr Feelgood. I went down to the stable's after the race and couldn't believe how quite Mr Feelgood is as Belinda was walking him around she stopped for a chat for about 10mins and the horse just stood there and being a stallion i was expecting him to play up when other horses were walking around him but it doesn't faze him. Black's A Fake got to see him up close and i can't believe how big he is and i think he will only be better for that run so look out next week.

+ Reply to Thread