Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Auckland Reactor scratched from Inter Dominion

buster
    if he has colitis x he will be dead within the week

i always thought you could smell colitis x before you could see they were sick????

Junior Member Weanling Iraklis will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Rae Tupaea

The Horse Was Sick!!!!

I was there, I know what I saw, and smelt for that matter, I don't know about this colitisX, however I was raised around horses and still have horses of my own and I certainly know a real sick one when I see it!! and to intimate that the 'Vet' would somehow collude with the stable to mislead; putting his own personal integrity and professionalism at stake is ludicrous!..........and I ask 'all for what exactly?' ah oh yeah because 'he's so terrified of the aussies?' ah, 'because he has a pea heart' ah 'because he's so scared to have his bones ground to dust by Blackie' oh and my personal favorite ' the hyperbaric chamber wasn't free for his use' give me a bloody break! do you really honestly want anyone to believe, there is some great conspiracy (of which the Vet is supposedly now apart of) to keep AR off the track, for whatever piddly reasons 'you think'; COME ON NOW! do you really think the people who own/train/manage whatever, AR are really not wanting him to race??? (the sort of money they're outlayin) comhere, comhere, (whispering now) when you buy into or own outright a racehorse, you do so for one reason 'YOU WANT TO SEE EM RACE' (chump slap to the back of the head) that's why you get a racehorse in the first place (of course we like them to win, and you bust out the gin when they don't, actually either way it's a pretty good night, sorry I digress) but a high profile horse like AR no matter what he does or what happens to him, he gets crap! when he wins fresh up and in a time (I would've loved any of mine to try and come anywhere near, without being touched), its a beat up! when 'he is in a fight for his life' it's a conspiracy to keep him from racing in the most prestigious race series ever, and right out his front door! THINK ABOUT IT!...........AUCKLAND REACTOR by the way knows nothing of the bullfert posted in here, hes a HORSE!

Cheers Iraklis

PS. Mark P mate, get him well and get the boy back to the track (actually, I'll have him! I'll have him! I'll have him!) sorry, still remember that race in Cambridge

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith

Exclamation Auckland Reactor

Hello Hello,

All I can say is that I find a lot of what has happened with Auckland Reactor very disappointing! I think that he is an amzing athlete and has tons of natural ability. Had he been available in Australia I would have booked a mare to him for sure !

It is unfortunate that the horse was burdened with all of the Hype ! People start to get tired of hearing about it, and instead of being positive, people become very negative because you do start to get sick of it.

With any potential stallion it is never going to be said that he simply was not good enough when beaten, and so not just with Auckland Reactor but many other stallions excuses are always offered.

Lets hope Auckland Reactor recovers and returns to the racetrack and shows his true class again. People criticize him for not showing fight when challenged for the lead - Fair Point. Each horse generally has its own unique racing style however, some are best leading, others like to sit sprint, some like to be left alone to motorhome from the tail of the field.

You have got to applaud the owners for racing him as an older horse. How many times with US stallions such as the superhorse Somebeachsomewhere do you hear of people unhappy because they are retired at 3 and fans never get to see them race as older horses. I guess with Auckland Reactor, in hindsight this may have been a good option, as racing on as an older horse has taken some of the shine off and possibly damaged his stallion career !

+ Reply to Thread