Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Old Warriors Back On The Comeback Trail

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach

The Old Warriors Back On The Comeback Trail

Thought there might have been a bit of discussion about the return of Botobliss and Smoken Up from last Friday night. These two great horses doing what they do best, the old marvel SU doing it only how he knows how to and BOB just unleashing, great race. Wonder if BOB will go on with it this time round? Pretty sure Trigger won't disappoint. Love the old horses.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Changing of the guard me thinks.So great to see these great warriors going at it.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Bitobliss' last 200 metres was Mind Blowing, Would love to know his fractions for the last quarter. Smoken Up has returned in fine fettle as well and still a Tough Nut.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    I think the run of Bit of Bliss was gob smackingly sensational.... I am a big fan of BOB and his trainer/driver Scott Stewart , and the message they send to all others......you don't have to carve your horse up to beat the "tough Guys:", just do it a litlle smarter!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It seemed to me that Scott knew how the race would pan out up front and decided in the interests of his horse that he would sit back and have last crack and if it is meant to be he will get up. It is fairly risky to also support this tactic with your hard-earned unless you know your horse is lengths better than the opposition. It would be interesting to know if BOB's short favouritism included any stable money- that would be scary.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    Great race and an awersome season ahead for both.

I would love to see Bitobliss have a crack at the NZ Cup this year if he could unleash that sprint he would be in with a big chance and I'd love to see Smoken Up have a crack at a third Miracle Mile.

I think we are in for a cracker of a Grand Circuit. Quinny,Smoken, Bitobliss, Christen Me, Terror to love, Smolda, Carribean Blaster, Excel Stride just to name a few.

Senior Member 2YO HISGEN65 will become famous soon enough HISGEN65's Avatar
    Real Name
    James Lewin
    Occupation
    Full time job..sadly
    Horses
    Sign of Perfecshon-Highview Sign
    couldnt agree more chaps
    there is something special about watching true genuine tough proven FFA's
    going at it

+ Reply to Thread