Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Last Trial at Menangle today- Results anyone?

triplev123

Last Trial at Menangle today- Results anyone?

Interested in Trial 4 results from Menangle today.
    Anyone know?

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    The real question here is why can the vast majority of NSW and Vic provincial clubs manage to get there results sent off and uploaded days before the Menangle results come up.

triplev123
    The trial I asked about was around 5:20pm last night I believe. To be fair, the results of it and those previous were up at around 9:30am this morning. How much faster do you want it?

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    It was two or three weeks ago I was chasing similar results and Menangle took until Friday to upload the results.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    The real question here is why can the vast majority of NSW and Vic provincial clubs manage to get there results sent off and uploaded days before the Menangle results come up.
    I send in our trial result's and qualifying sheets for horses from our Trials and have twice in the last 6 weeks had to chase up why horses weren't qualified the problem was the Racing office hadn't passed on the information to stewards and when asked about the Trial result's they could offer no explanation as to why they weren't put up so maybe it is not alway's the club's at fault of our last 6 Trial day's only 2 have been put on the website

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    How come Penrith trial once a week or even a fortnight and there trial results are never on the computer don't they think punters want to keep an eye on trial results.

triplev123
    Fairfield trial and periodically their results do not make it to the website.
    One of our 2yos won his qualifying trial there earlier this year and it was never recorded. I was there trackside and to this day I do not know what the sectionals and final time was & there is still no record on the website of it ever occurring. One wonders how Punters could be reasonably expected to bet under such circumstances.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    How come Penrith trial once a week or even a fortnight and there trial results are never on the computer don't they think punters want to keep an eye on trial results.
    Perhaps Don has experienced ongoing senior moments and has repeatedly left them behind in his car?

buster
    you can buy the videos of them in victoria

triplev123
    ...as it should be too Buster. As it should be too.

+ Reply to Thread