Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lauren Panella

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Read The Rules.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by german View Post
    I dont think my post should have been removed there was no inapropriate language. Someone putting some make up on and doing there hair. What now im not allowed to speak the truth. Is this site in wanting of peoples opinion or do i have to agree with Tee Cee to addd a post.?
    Mr Johnson...
    I don't know why I am responding to this. If you wish to take issue directly then correspond with me directly via PM but if you wish to sidetrack the issues of this thread.... just this once so all can see where you are trying to go here...
    I did make it pretty plain to you when logging your infractions the reasons why.
    I am trying to be a little tolerant here when the mark has been clearly overstepped. Previously such comments would not get a second chance.
    I should perhaps just act as per many former members operated as do you. They use up their warnings. They don't post any more. As with you they found it difficult to address the issue without dragging in the personalities.
    As I write this there are 135 people viewing this forum. Only 6 are listed as members. That means there are plenty of people from all round the world reading what you write, and some of it IMO beggars belief but I accept it's only YOUR OPINION, and are responding to in a not too friendly manner. Naturally enough most are female showing absolute disgust at your effort of..in their opinion blatant sexism.
    Writing or using sexist, racist, foul, offensive or any number of other form constitutes degrees of inappropriate language.
    If you use any of these and get pinged for it....don't whinge about it or try seeking the support of the masses. It wont work.!!

In case you didn't know, sexism is illegal in the common law of NZ and I believe Australia so it wont be tolerated here.
    As you have previously been advised you have no more warnings left.Your post and this reply has no relevance to this thread and in time when people have had a chance to read and digest it I shall move it to the appropriate thread.

Finally... It is pretty clear to me that you didn't seek out and read nor understand what you signed up to when signing on as a member here. I strongly suggest you do so.

Thank You
    Last edited by teecee; 11-06-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    She just had a drive on the Qld trotter The Dude Abides, tried to go up the inside of a galloping horse while catching up from 80m handicap, got squeezed galloped, galloped again seemed to nearly run up the back of the horse was then following pulled out on top turn near 400, seemed to hang a little, galloped when pushed, galloped again in straight, still should have won by 50m based on what he made up moral beaten.
    Can't remember seeing him gallop in Qld, very reliable...
    Won't be backing a trotter with Lauren driving again...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Lauren Panella 4 weeks for improper driving in race 1 at Newcastle.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    where did u see that????
    when does it start???
    Last edited by teecee; 11-10-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    I copied from Greg Hayes TC. After finish line.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Lauren Panella 4 weeks for improper driving in race 1 at Newcastle.
    From Stewards report on Harness.org.au
    "L Panella was found guilty of a charge under Rule 168(1) for improper driving in that after passing the winning post at the conclusion of the race she directed her horse HEZA PRESIDENTE down onto the back of BALLOCHBUIE NZ and made contact with driver K Barnes’ helmet. L Panella’s licence to drive in races was suspended for a period of 4 weeks to commence midnight Saturday 16 November 2013 to expire midnight Saturday 14 December 2013. In determining penalty Stewards believed that an appropriate penalty was 6 weeks suspension but taking into account the feature races in which L Panella would be unable to participate in due to the suspension reduced the term of the suspension to 4 weeks."

From my assessment of the replay, Kylie Barnes chose to keep the lead just after the start on her $18 shot, and obviously Lauren wasn't happy about being denied the lead on her $5.70 shot, simple really.
    After the race Lauren totally changed direction of her horse and did drive it (mind you at a very very slow jogging pace) into the back of Kylie's horse causing her to have to readjust her helmet.
    Point is, intimidatory behavior like that is not acceptable. It was a low key version of the Cramp/Milne scenario from a physical danger point of view, but it's sour grapes and uncalled for, unprofessional.

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    and gave Kylie a gob full too. It was my horse that she was driving.

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by The Escape Club View Post
    and gave Kylie a gob full too. It was my horse that she was driving.
    That unfortunately tells me that someone who would do that in that circumstance has a sense of entitlement.
    She expects that she should be given the lead when she wants it.
    Funny thing is all kudos to Kylie cos at the end of the day her/your horse Robert, beat Lauren home, hence Lauren was outdriven.

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    That unfortunately tells me that someone who would do that in that circumstance has a sense of entitlement.
    She expects that she should be given the lead when she wants it.

Funny thing is all kudos to Kylie cos at the end of the day her/your horse Robert, beat Lauren home, hence Lauren was outdriven.
    I've noticed that since we moved him up there and I've been watching NSW a lot closer.

We've moved another one up there and he's trialling tomorrow, hopefully another one to give them some cheek.

+ Reply to Thread