Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: G.P. Summer Carnival

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired

G.P. Summer Carnival

Should be a great summer of racing this year at Gloucester Park with Bettor Cover Lover arriving mid October and Bit Of A legend here for the Golden Nugget and 2 or 3 other races. Sure there will be others to follow.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 10-03-2013 at 07:39 PM. Reason: wrong horse

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    It all starts this week should be a good race between Quinny, Victorious and Co. Cant see any upset in the horizon Quinny should be to good for them even first up. I think Snr wouldnt run him unless he was confident of winning and going by trial sectionals he is ready. Christen Me made a good impression first up now its time for Quinny to follow suit.

Will be also watching the two kiwis battle it out this weeekend id like to see Terror to love find the front and Christen Me sit outside him. The latter hes an exciting horse every Kiwi I know thinks hes already got the NZ Cup in the bag.

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    What races is BCL targetting?
    I can see why BOAL is heading over (and not just because he is part owned in WA). That 4yo series is lucrative and he pretty much will win all three races as he pleases.

Can't see too many open class pacers heading across for the WAPC or Fremantle Cup. Why bother making the journey to essentially run for second against Quinn on his favourite track? Add to that the rise of I'm Vic and 3rd place might be the best you could hope for. I'll still be following closely however. Love the summer carnival at GP. Brings back many memories of days and nights spent at the track. Although I must say, living in Sydney and with a 3 hour time difference in summer, the late nights are starting to hurt! My 3yo son and 1yo daughter don't care much for sleeping in.

Junior Member Foal mikeboi23 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Micheal Spencer
    should be a great carnival and hopefully the warmer weather is going to hang around

+ Reply to Thread