Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Art Major

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Triple

So your saying he's better than Sushi Sushi and For A Reason, for me he has a lot more to prove then running fast time's and winning the Chalice i think you are right he is going to be a very good horse but he is not the best son of Art Major in the Southern Hemisphere yet.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Triple have you been drinking again??

Oscar is a very nice horse indeed, but he is not in the same league as For a reason and Sushi. Not yet anyway.

Can you imagine what they would have done to that filed last night???

buster
    triple v your out of this world if you thought before the race alford would hand up to him

triplev123
    Some see what is & ask how while others see what can be and ask why not.
    Buster, right from the moment the draw was released, that very scenario was looming large like the result of the NSW Election.
    If you genuinely think otherwise then you'd best take a ticket and stand in line with the Trotguide & the daily paper morning line Tipsters, all of whom it should be noted were so damned razor sharp that they didn't even pick him him the 1st 3 or 4. $4.40 Fixed I believe. That's why they call it 'racing' Buster. Things are never, ever that cut & dried. That's why they hand out the prize money cheques AFTERWARDS, not beforehand.
    Last edited by triplev123; 03-28-2011 at 08:51 AM.

nat
    Hey Triplev123 I hope your not Reactoring this pour young steed to soon a bit Lol

What dose everyone think of the mares as broodmare potential and will they be in demand is it a good time to be collecting ornaments for the paddock?
    What do you think they will cross with?

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Nat

They should make brood mare's as there is enough of them around, i think it's to early to know what they will cross with i suppose if i had one i'd be leaning towards Rocknroll Hanover as he has clicked with Artsplace mare's so there know reason that he won't click with mare's by Artsplace son's but who know's.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    The Art Majors are typically tall, athletic and good looking. He is by Artsplace from a VERY strong maternal family so I would expect that his mares will be very successful at stud.
    They should cross with anything that is not an Artsplace sireline.

triplev123
    Hahahahahahaha. Fair comment. Nice one Nat. It appears JC's affliction has spread far and wide. I've caught the Hype bug.
    Art Major mares wise, by and large they have size and significantly some length to them and I believe those two aspects are going to stand by them, on top of the underlying fact that he has served large numbers of well bred, well peformed, well related mares along the way. Like virtually all successful sires....it is a foregone conclusion that he will become a broodmare sire.
    I can't think of a single leading broodmare sire in the entire history of the breed that was not, as it's previous vocation, a leading sire of racehorses.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by nat View Post
    Hey Triplev123 I hope your not Reactoring this pour young steed to soon a bit Lol

What dose everyone think of the mares as broodmare potential and will they be in demand is it a good time to be collecting ornaments for the paddock?
    What do you think they will cross with?
    I lold.

nat
    This poses a big question going back on Fake Left mares a week or two back with Art Major mares the new hip kid on the scene a plenty like Armbro Opertive, Village Jasper mares in the what now will be the two top state you want to breed NSW and VIC will poor Fake Left mares get left by the wayside?

I only say this as there was a Art Major mare on the harness web a while back to race and all I thought was breed and she was chaep.

+ Reply to Thread