Desert Angel Wheresmyluck
    http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/spo...mpion-quinnie/
    Sad news but nothing left to prove.

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Absolute tragedy.Hoping for a good paddock and lots of carrots.

aussiebreno
    Such sad news but if retirement is what happens, he has more then earned it. A marvellous horse with the greatest sprint I've seen. Some old timers talk about Popular Alm, Mount Eden, Caduceus etc well I look forward to the day I will be talking about Quinny. Provided some great memories. Hope to see you back at your best but sounds unlikely, so happy retirement Champ.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Awful lot of cloak and dagger stuff going on here Bailey...we should rename the thread "Sherlock Holmes Mysteries"

By the same token this would be devastating news for ITMQ connections and fans if right.
    Brad, when I was told I was asked not to name him until an anoucement was made. Hence the wait until I saw Andrews Bensleys Twitter

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Breno, I really hope that Quinny can overcome this injury and make it back to the races eventually, but if he doesn't, don't worry to much because he should be well cared for and he is definitely up there with the legends of the sport. His record is fantastic and he's held in high esteem by horse persons both sides of the ditch and as you mentioned, he probably had the most devastating sprint I have ever seen.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Good news about Quinny, Just heard Greg Hayes say that the injury isn't as bad as first thought and he will be in the paddock for a month.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove

Quinny

Adam Hamilton Twitter. ..Breaking - trots: Im Themighyquinn has broken cannon bone.*Definitely no Inter Dom.More on*@RSNSportRadionow and twitter soon,

Later said 6 weeks box and rescan
    Not good news

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Thanks Paul, That's pretty serious.

Member Filly Boydy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Boyd
    Brad, hardly devastating news for the owners.

If the horse is well then I am sure Quinny will forever be looked after until his dying days.

If it is the end of the racing career for Quinny I would like to thank him for being one of the greatest horses I have ever seen.

No matter who your favourite is, there is no doubt he is an out and out CHAMPION.

Senior Member 2YO Njcstables will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Cahir
    Heard hall snr on rsn this morning. He seemed upbeat about Quinny getting back to track. 6 weeks in box, another 6 weeks in paddock.

+ Reply to Thread