Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: For a reason 1:50!!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    For A Reason was simply stunning to beat the calibre of horse's by some 20 mts, no easy feat running the sectional's they did. I'm dirty my mare didn't get in foal to him last season but them's the break's.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by ScabsCat View Post
    Yes, well.....For A Reason would have finished in the same place it settled(3 pegs) if the leaders weren't carving out 26 quarters up front, the same as Mister Presley would have finished back with the cap catchers the week before if Panella didn't serve it up to the leader. Im looking forward to some great battles between these two leading stables over the next few months, and a few more Steven Bradbury moments when they do......
    So do you not rate FAR's performance?

Banned Weanling ScabsCat will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jeff Brooks
    He went outstanding, but had conditions run to suit at the same time.

Member Filly Boydy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Boyd
    Fantastic run by For a Reason. But how good must Beautide be. He might be the next ex-Tassie superstar since Flashing Red.

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters
    Adam you are right I think you are somewhat blinded by your allegiances. Watch this space as like I said previously alot of people have a gutfull of the attitude and it seems very coincidental that in the last two weeks two horses have taken control of their drivers, Suave Stuey for the Red Army and Excel for the Blue and Green Army. Coincidence that these two class horses have taken control of their drivers two weeks apart. I don't believe it. The Red Army took on the Black and White army in Brisbane and have now turned their attention to the Blue and Green Army. Pesonally I love the competition but truthfully someone is going to lose. I am not sure who but can't wait to find out.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Andrew Bensley - Trotting: Luke McCarthy has been given 6 week suspension for an unacceptable drive on Excel Stride*@TabcorpMenangleSat night. Starts Oct 23

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters
    Exhibit 1 In Appeal - 28/9/13 Menangle Race 7.
    It seems that Lauren is becoming the new Koala Bear of the industry.
    Luke is a morale to get off on appeal.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Pena View Post
    Exhibit 1 In Appeal - 28/9/13 Menangle Race 7.
    It seems that Lauren is becoming the new Koala Bear of the industry.
    Luke is a morale to get off on appeal.
    I would think he would NOT want that as an exhibit at all - for then his drive screams of payback
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Andrew Bensley - Trotting: Luke McCarthy has been given 6 week suspension for an unacceptable drive on Excel Stride*@TabcorpMenangleSat night. Starts Oct 23
    [VVV] IMO that's a VERY inconsistent approach by the Stewards.
    As I have already said in another Forum, if they view such efforts in a bad light then they either jam BOTH Lauren & Luke up for their respective drives (Lauren 2 weeks ago on Suave Stuey Lombo AND Luke on Saturday night with Excel Stride) or the let BOTH slide.

Banned Weanling ScabsCat will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jeff Brooks
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    [VVV] IMO that's a VERY inconsistent approach by the Stewards.
    As I have already said in another Forum, if they view such efforts in a bad light then they either jam BOTH Lauren & Luke up for their respective drives (Lauren 2 weeks ago on Suave Stuey Lombo AND Luke on Saturday night with Excel Stride) or the let BOTH slide.
    Jamie, never a truer word has been spoken! Spot on

Closed Thread