Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 86 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Explosion - Track Records and outstanding times

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Amlin View Post
    Unhoppled pacer Feel The Rhythm went 1:57.5 at Warragul today. I wonder what the quickest runs have been by an unhoppled pacer in Australia?
    Avonnova 1.51.3.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Thank you. I had a quick look on the HRA site but no luck

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Avonnova 1.51.3.
    Avonnova: 1:51.5

02-Sep-2017 ALBION PARK APC02091701 1 $7,384 $12,540 SEYMOUR GROUP OPEN PACE S R GRAHAM 1660m FT MS C7+ P 1:51.5

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptor View Post
    Avonnova: 1:51.5

02-Sep-2017 ALBION PARK APC02091701 1 $7,384 $12,540 SEYMOUR GROUP OPEN PACE S R GRAHAM 1660m FT MS C7+ P 1:51.5
    Avonnova would hold a lot of the quickest times for an unhoppled pacer. Wouldn't surprise me if he had all of the top 10 times. His 1:51.3 came in the 2015 Sunshine Sprint 4/7/15.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...ic#GEC18101701

I think this 1.54.2 mile by Sluggem tonight broke Geelong's Tk Rec of 10 years standing
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Didn't look that quick, he did cart a few up with him as well.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Chicago Bull broke the Gloucester Park track record going 1.51.6 last night, with Soho Tribeca coming a head second after facing the breeze. Looking forward to a very exciting Interdominion, based on the horses we have in WA at the moment.

Also of note is WA newcomer Soky's Bigbullet going 1.54.8 for the 2130m stand for the Svilicich stable.

Good to see only one favourite winning as well. Makes the racing more exciting for sure

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by KTQ View Post
    Chicago Bull broke the Gloucester Park track record going 1.51.6 last night, with Soho Tribeca coming a head second after facing the breeze. Looking forward to a very exciting Interdominion, based on the horses we have in WA at the moment.

Also of note is WA newcomer Soky's Bigbullet going 1.54.8 for the 2130m stand for the Svilicich stable.

Good to see only one favourite winning as well. Makes the racing more exciting for sure
    Probably went better than expected but not sure how everybody missed Sokys. I took $4 Fixed and he starts $7. 😓

Last season I believed Lazarus could possibly be the best of all time (my lifetime at least). After his first up win I thought he was back to near his best and while Chicago Bull had been excellent I couldnt see him beating Lazarus. Soho Tribeca atways been a star but the step up to Grand Circuit racing was still an unknown and I thought he was a better run than Chicago Bull a couple weeks ago so I had Lazarus pencilled in for ID success. But after last night the Bull and Tribeca could be every bit as good as Lazarus imo.
    Them three and Lenny could provide another Jofess like finish!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    They are extraordinary times for an 804.5m track - they have taken just about a full second off the Track Record
    (BigBullet's race was a mobile)

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    They are extraordinary times for an 804.5m track - they have taken just about a full second off the Track Record
    (BigBullet's race was a mobile)
    really... not far off the bigger east tracks. 3 secs? Menangle track record about 1.48 right?

+ Reply to Thread