Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Explosion - Track Records and outstanding times

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    Craig Rail is his name Kev......goes real good I reckon too. Former Queenslander.
    I just watched the race (for some reason the replays weren't available until late tonight) myself and the one thing that came to mind is just how far the A graders are in front of the B graders at the moment. Flaming Flutter was beaten 8 lengths in the Cranbourne cup after securing the exact same run he had this arvo, and he is some damn good horse for me to consider a B grader. Suppose it just shows how good the good ones are at the moment.
    Absolutley spot on Brent, Nothing against any of the horses in this race but the A graders are very good and Craig is an excellent race caller.

Junior Member Weanling apexguy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tony Webb
    Horses
    Celine Castle, Stone of Destiny, Come ou
    A couple of more track records set during the last week. Friday 26 December at Bathurst, El Fuego driven by Amanda Turnbull went 1.53.3 over 1730 metres. At Cobram on the 28 December there was a track record in the first race T0+ Yankee Mara ran 2.1.5 mile rate over the 2,170 metres stand and this was followed up by Flaming Flutter breaking the track record in the cup which was reported in an earlier response.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Tony, El Fuego really was on fire - you have taught me some Spanish thanks to your post and google. Do you know how much he took off the old record?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Presidentialsecret was within .1 secs of Charlton's 2100 Rec when he rated 1.56.7 today
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Yo Yelande took 1.5 seconds off the 2240m track record for Trotters tonight at Swan Hill
    Last edited by Richard prior; 01-03-2015 at 10:01 AM.

Real Name
    Tony Webb
    Horses
    Kevin - I can't tell you what the old record was at Bathurst as their website hasn't been updated since July 2014 and so the track records listed are in respect of the old showgrounds track and not the new venue.

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Welcome Tony, Just had a look at the track records for Bathurst and it appears that the only new updated track record is for El Fuego's effort on the 26/12/14 and all the others appear to be from the old track.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 01-04-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Real Name
    Tony Webb
    Horses
    A new year and the records keep tumbling at all different tracks. On Saturday 3 January at Temora Business in Motion set a new track record for the 2,000 metres mobile of 2.01.2 MR winning by 25 metres and then Sporty Spook broke the 1,609 record running mile rate of 1.57.5 and winning by 20 metres. Finally at Globe Derby on the same day, Maximan ran 1.55.9 winning the 2,230 Free For All.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Our Femme Fatale just smashed the old Charlton 2100m record of 1.56.6
    I think the whole field may have broken the record

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#QQC07011501
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Our Femme Fatale just smashed the old Charlton 2100m record of 1.56.6
    I think the whole field may have broken the record

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#QQC07011501
    Oh the pain.....I was on the leader. You'd think there would be some solice that it took a track record to beat u......there's not!

+ Reply to Thread