Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Stallion Leaderboard

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith

Smile 2011 Stallion Leaderboard

Hello All,

It will be a very interesting stallion market if the rumours are true. The list at the moment looks like this from Highest down.

Christian Cullen Chilled $ 17,500 + gst
    Some bad sales results for some breeders but cannot see this dropping too much.

Western Ideal Frozen $ 17,000 + gst
    Surely must change if US stallions arrive. Would like one but not at this fee.

Rock N Roll Hanover Chilled ? $ 13,000 + gst ???
    Guess $$ ! but may be around the mark. Great Horse / Stallion sure to get a good book.

Mach Three Chilled $ 12,500 + gst
    Must drop with market forces. More expensive downunder than in US / Canada

Artsplace Frozen $ 12,500 + gst ( Only in NZ )

Somebeachsomewhere Chilled ? $ 12,000 + gst
    Superhorse - a great boost if arrives in the flesh.

Rock N Roll Heaven Chilled $ 10,000 + gst
    Great horse / Pedigree. Would have liked the price to be a little lower. Will still get a good book, however plenty of other options for a little extra.

Got to love being in Aus / NZ with access to great stallions like these.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Hi Love of Courage,

It's interesting that you lefy out both Art Major and Bettor's Delight from your leaderboard. They finished in 1st and 3rd place on the USTA 2YO sires list last year. Art Major also 2nd on the 3YO sires list.

Leading Money Winning Sires in 2010
    2-Year-Old Pacers

ART MAJOR 2,701,817
    ROCKNROLL HANOVER 2,508,791
    BETTOR'S DELIGHT 2,505,025
    WESTERN HANOVER 2,250,814
    WESTERN IDEAL 2,242,350
    CAMLUCK 2,031,220
    AMERICAN IDEAL 1,791,261
    MACH THREE 1,631,521
    CAM'S CARD SHARK 1,429,087
    Last edited by eliteblood; 03-30-2011 at 04:49 AM. Reason: table did not display properly

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Love of Courage

Surely Christian Cullen won't go up as he stood the past season at $15,000 + gst and i'm not to sure how strong the rumour is but he could be on the move. And for Mach 3 that is way over's he stands over there for $7,500 and and here for $13,750 all inclusive, he would be one of a very few stallions who stand for more here than over there and i think he will struggle if he doesn't meet the market and i have him at $8,800 and know more. I'd also like to see Western Ideal drop to be level with Rocknroll heaven as i already have one but would like another one if the price was right.

Hi Eliteblood

It make's Rocknroll Hanover look attractive at his service fee as in the 3yr old earning's last year he was roughly 5 mil in front of Art Major and had the best 3yr old colt and filly of the year who broke multiple records.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith

Amended Leaderboard

2011 Stallion Leaderboard
    Hello All,

It will be a very interesting stallion market if the rumours are true. The list at the moment looks like this from Highest down.

Christian Cullen Chilled $ 17,500 + gst
    Some bad sales results for some breeders but cannot see this dropping too much.

Western Ideal Frozen $ 17,000 + gst
    Surely must change if US stallions arrive. Would like one but not at this fee.

Rock N Roll Hanover Chilled ? $ 13,000 + gst ???
    Guess $$ ! but may be around the mark. Great Horse / Stallion sure to get a good book.
    Art Major Chilled $ 12,500 + gst
    Doing the job very nicely.Stallion fee unlikely to change.

Mach Three Chilled $ 12,500 + gst
    Must drop with market forces. More expensive downunder than in US / Canada

Artsplace Frozen $ 12,500 + gst ( Only in NZ )

Somebeachsomewhere Chilled ? $ 12,000 + gst
    Superhorse - a great boost if arrives in the flesh.

Bettors Delight Chilled $ 11,000 + gst
    Good books and good numbers. Good oppositions stallions also.

Rock N Roll Heaven Chilled $ 10,000 + gst
    Great horse / Pedigree. Would have liked the price to be a little lower. Will still get a good book, however plenty of other options for a little extra.

Got to love being in Aus / NZ with access to great stallions like these.

Well spotted Eliteblood. Forgot Art Major and unaware that Bettors Delight was over the $10,000.

Real Name
    Sue Smith

Hello Mango : Western Ideal

Hello Mango,

Glad to hear that you have a Western Ideal youngster. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the stallion and your youngster of his.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    im hearing more movement at the station. Dont be surprised if SBSW is here in the flesh, and dont be surprised to see DROPS(yes, DROPS) in the prices of some of the stallions...

buster
    mango can you post a photo of the western ideal foal?

triplev123

Zoom Zoom Zoom

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Love Of Courage

The Western Ideal filly is a good strong type with attitude, i had her in early and tied her up a couple of time's and had her feet done and she was great. When recently weaning her we kept her in for a couple of day's to refresh her on being tied up and picking her feet up and now all she wants to do is give you both hinds to the fore head but she will come around. The thing most people comment on her is her length, she is of good size and a nice mover. To be honest i wanted a colt as they bring more at the sale's and now i have a filly i'll be lucky to break even but thats the way it goes.

Hi Buster

Had trouble trying to get pic on here but have called for back up so i will see how i go, the pics an old one of her at 18 day's but it's all i have.

nat
    Triplev123

LOVE the caption sure your not on the take of the advitising branch for this machine Lol
    This should be his slogan

+ Reply to Thread