Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Too right Ash,
    Bravest of the bravest horses, bravest of the bravest runs, what a legend, I thought he was gone when Mach beauty levels up but by gee he just dug in and told Mach Beauty to rack off!! Quite simply marvellous stff you don't see every day! Awesome.!!!

Member Gelding Big Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dean mac
    Horses
    Greg The Great
    Super run from smoken up tonight. Now for the last two invites.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by toohard View Post
    he nearly did ash. 4/2/2012 at melton. Around 3 bends not 2 as well. 3 wide round 2 of them. Ran last mile 1.50.5. No one got anywhere near close to that since. Big ask saturday night but if anyone can do it he can. Go trigger!
    the king of horses. Go trigger!!!

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    The old boy reigns supreme once more and fended off a few of the young pretenders once again. Jesus he's a tough bugger and Mach Beauty was out toughed by the toughest. Truly awesome performance!!

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Mach Beauty and For A Reason invited. A Bettor Punt and Bitobliss are reserves.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by p plater View Post
    I was looking at the form experts opinions for Saturday night and was surprised to read this against Smoken Up on Harness.org.au site.

"Grand campaigner who is past his best. Will be sent forward but looks likely to have a torrid run. Could really por on the pressure in the middle stages to try and get in but can see him being posted. Cannot have"

Gee, I thought his last few runs have been great from poor draws. I hope they post the $34 this tipster predicts
    Me too Bailey. I-form? The I stands for ?

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Me too Bailey. I-form? The I stands for ?
    No Idea?....Idiot....Illinformed?.... certainly not Intel.

See trigger has been installed pre-barrier draw favourite. bet old mate that made that comment is cringing right now.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    the king of horses. Go trigger!!!
    I tell u what, u must think Trigger will b better for tonites run...
    He can lead from any barrier at Menangle if they let him, like Mach Beauty did tonite.
    If next week he leads it will take a mighty effort to get past him and they will have to run low 1:49's or 1:48 something.
    Had what I thought was a "wishful thinking" fairy tale bet on him to win the MM at $26 about 3 weeks ago, but feel totally different about it now.
    The 2 Kiwis will add good new flavor next week, will be intriguing.
    It's all about the barrier draw.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Dan, You missed one, Imbecile. I wonder if the old mate was a professional form analyst??

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Good on ya Ash, If the old bloke wins you should have the ticket framed and put it up on the wall. It's truly going to be the best MM ever. One things for certain now that Smoken Up's in it, The pace will be on and they are going to run some time (depending on the weather) and there won't be any room for the faint hearted. A great race of many chances.

+ Reply to Thread