Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Miracle mile

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Please explain
    The draw would never be rigged anyway. But for sake of what Mighty Atom said, draw was rigged. But Baby Bling and Smoken Up drew worst two gates, plus Carribean Blaster drew wider as well.

With Adam Fairley working in the building and the horse being the defending champ they are hardly going to rig the draw against Baby Bling.
    When Carribean Blaster won VIC Cup NSWHRC went out of way to have circle jerk with Rob Nalder and connections by naming races after them the next week. (ITMQ and connections yet to have that honour bestowed upon him despite winning a bigger race that was actually at Menangle. ) Whats happened in 11 months to rig draw against him?
    Smoken Up deservedly so is loved up at Sydney for his feats in Miracle Mile/Len Smith Mile, so much so they named the stables after him. Why would they rig draw against him now?

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    [/B][/I]

On that performance Robert. you must be wondering why your Miracle Mile invite hasn't arrived in the mail yet, lol (the video quality is poor but that's a nice feather to have in his cap)

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#MHC31121208
    Just to show how much he didn't like it, Restrepo came out and broke 2 track records at his next 2 starts including the Central Victorian Championship final at Charlton. I flew from outback Western Australia to Perth, Perth to Melbourne, drove from Melbourne to Geelong and stayed at my brother's place. We drove up to Charlton on the Sunday for the race. They were warming up on the track when the water cart hit the fence and damaged it so there was a half hour or so delay. They finally went back out to start and when the tapes let go it was all over in a second when Ballochbuie galloped and in the process locked wheels with another horse and ruined it's chances too.

I might have to keep my distance in the future.

It's one photo I made sure I got a copy of.

Ended up being a dirty day for Greg Sugars too who was driving, he drove the winner of the next and lost that one to a protest.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Would be a crime if he isn't invited.
    Wins 2 races, a 1:50 flat and then a 1:49... Both of those have never been done before in Australia by the same horse.
    Trigger did his 1:48.5 or point something but has never got under 1:50 since...
    He nearly did Ash. 4/2/2012 at Melton. Around 3 bends not 2 as well. 3 wide round 2 of them. Ran last mile 1.50.5. No one got anywhere near close to that since. Big ask Saturday night but if anyone can do it he can. Go Trigger!

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Noticed Beautide had a bit of exercise at Menangle on Tuesday in a trial, Cruised around in 1.53 with lots in the tank. Replay is available on Trots TV.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    I was looking at the form experts opinions for Saturday night and was surprised to read this against Smoken Up on Harness.org.au site.

"Grand campaigner who is past his best. Will be sent forward but looks likely to have a torrid run. Could really por on the pressure in the middle stages to try and get in but can see him being posted. Cannot have"

Gee, I thought his last few runs have been great from poor draws. I hope they post the $34 this tipster predicts

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Ridiculous odds. They say to never write off a champion and the tipster has gone against him at his own peril. Sure it's going to be tough from the draw but it's pouring again in Sydney and any things possible.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 11-22-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Member Gelding Big Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dean mac
    Horses
    Greg The Great
    Heard or read somewhere today, For A Reason just about assured an invite. Does that mean 2nd place tomorrow night gets an invite or does my old mate Bitobliss get a chance.

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Certainly a lot of intrigue, For a Reason has to be a definite starter you would think. I guess at the very minimum, they could make Bitobliss the 1st reserve if they invited the 2nd horse from the Cordina.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Trigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1:49.9
    Wow
    It's a long time since I was at a track and stood up after the race to clap a Champ.
    We'll I am not at Menangle I'm at home and I bloody we'll nearly stood up in my lounge room and clapped, that was fantastic.

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Trigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1:49.9
    Wow
    It's a long time since I was at a track and stood up after the race to clap a Champ.
    We'll I am not at Menangle I'm at home and I bloody we'll nearly stood up in my lounge room and clapped, that was fantastic.
    What a rippa, ran 'em off their legs.

I've been tempted to back him all day at the odds but I've only had money in my account to back my horses. Unfortunately the one in the last which will probably start a lot shorter than what SU was, damn.

Kids came up into the bedroom wondering what I was yelling about.

+ Reply to Thread