Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Miracle mile

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I totally agree, and congratulations to the top 3, but that does nothing in regards as to why others may question why certain horses that were expected to perform much better, didn't.. Trigger was the most obvious of the lot, and you don't have to be a harness guru to figure that out..

aussiebreno
    Mach Beauty
    Abettorpunt

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    In the Gig looks interesting.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 12-02-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Wrong. The week before it was warmer with very little wind i.e conducive to faster times. It was a little chilly on Saturday.

Time is irrelevant when comparing apples one week to oranges the next ... unless you're in prison.

Brendan, Newcastle Mile, Abettorpunt was 3 wide then 4-5 wide turning the trip. That horse has taken the next step. He'll win a GC race this season IMO.

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Run last nites race Brenno 7 days ago and do u think THAT Trigger would have finished 12.7m behind running fifth in 1:50.2?
    Simply not, based on him leading (like he did in both races) and running 1:49.9, he was a 13-14m better horse.
    However of course his end is nigh no doubt and Melton is not his favorite track so unless he can freshen up AND get the lead in the Vic Cup, I reckon he's won his last race last week... Would love to b proved wrong tho...
    Do we know if Christen Me and TTL will b stayin around for the Vic? And how about I'm Victorious?
    Sat with close friends of the TTL camp on Sat night and word is he will run in the Vic Cup.Desperate to win in Australia.

Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    The fact that remains that Trigger definitely was not right last night, regardless of the reason/s. That is common sense.
    Some people are saying the track was affected a little bit, and others are saying it was great.. Which one was it?
    Nothing wrong with track times were OK all night.They ran 52 and a tick in the first.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    That would be great so see him(TTL) go around in the Victoria Cup, the longer distance would certainly suit him. Beautide's heading down and from what the Kookaburra(Michael Bennan) said in an interview on Saturday, Im Victorious will be as well. Should be a cracker of a race.

Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    All indicators say Beautide would have won Cordina beating Smoken Up,
    And as my old Grandad used to say"if the dog don't stop for a s**t he catches the rabbit".
    We are all using times,sits,great drives,age differences,last weeks run,this weeks run,drivers brain snaps,etc.etc.
    It is all conjecture.The facts are SU wins Cordina in 49 and change and Beautide wins Miracle Mile in 50 and change.All the rest is??? see above about dog.

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Teecee, I think this topic has run it's full course.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by 2minuteman View Post
    And as my old Grandad used to say"if the dog don't stop for a s**t he catches the rabbit".
    We are all using times,sits,great drives,age differences,last weeks run,this weeks run,drivers brain snaps,etc.etc.
    It is all conjecture.The facts are SU wins Cordina in 49 and change and Beautide wins Miracle Mile in 50 and change.All the rest is??? see above about dog.
    Hey mate, nice too see another one who knocked ITMQ come out again and try to talk horses with me.

+ Reply to Thread