Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Miracle mile

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Huge turn of foot down the straight, thought Christen Me had it for a bit and then, WHOOSH. Awesome win by Beautide.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Well done to beautide! Smoken Up definitely did not run to his capabilities.. Strange! Leaders seem to be dropping of like flies, without setting crazy sectionals.. I thought the times would be much quicker..
    Last edited by Smoken; 12-01-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    Well done to beautide! Smoken Up definitely did not run to his capabilities.. Strange! Leaders seem to be dropping of like flies, without setting crazy sectionals.. I thought the times would be much quicker..
    Apparently Lance said after the race that he knew he wasn't gonna be right as soon as he stepped onto the track...
    Will his last race b the Vic Cup in 2 weeks???
    Great effort Beautide, huge run Christen Me. We have a great future in store for us with this bunch

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    That is very interesting, because after looking at the replay 5 times, that is very strange for Smoken Up to just compound like that.. 149.9 last week, tonight the winner went 150.2, with much quicker times expected..
    I reckon you might be right in regards to the Vic cup.
    I am selfish, & would love to see Trigger race forever, unfortunately time catches up with everything.. The memories he has given me are priceless

I hope the Champ is all ok!
    Last edited by Smoken; 12-01-2013 at 12:49 AM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I hate to be a killjoy but the race will not go down in history as memorable. The winner driven for luck and got it. (sorry)

Night may be memorable for McCarthy's incredible effort
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Maybe like those of us who are getting older, SU may not back up weekly any more. His run last week still sticks in my mind...outstanding. I think I will wait and see before writing him off.

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I agree with both Messenger and p plater.
    I keep forgetting that he is 11yrs of age, & then I snap back to reality lol. Could be very well that he just needs more time to recover(logical) or something was wrong with him tonight, which I hope not!! I can't wait to see him race again God willing!

Junior Member Weanling sixgoalhero will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Eddie Kunert
    I reckon Lance will take trigger back home to Globe Derby for his final run in the SA Cup. Was a great move by Rattray to go back to the pegs, he only just made it in there before Im Victorious got to that spot.

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    This is what Lance said..
    He needs a fortnight between runs these days. He was just a bit tired in the warm up and didn't have the zip of last week."
    Hope to see mighty Trigger's next race!

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    I wonder if Smoken Up was based in Sydney between the Cordina and the MM final?? Congrats to Beautide's connections but as Messenger mentioned, it won't stick in the memory as an outstanding MM, very disappointed with the time.

+ Reply to Thread