Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Miracle mile

Banned Foal The German will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Marty Johnson
    Better bet black will run a good race tonight drawn behind the leader definate ew chance at 100-1 and also get the in ire to the Miracle Mile when he wins!

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Beautide mighty impressive breaking the track record and going through to the MM.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Beautide SUPER! impressive Rich, broke Pay Me Christian's track record running into a very stiff wind after working very hard out of the gate, then facing the breeze!!!! If he improves on that run like he has from his previous six, the others oughta start thinking about how they can beat him!

SUPER,SUPER!!!

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Told you all, he's a very serious horse.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Now watched the replay 3 or 4 times and Beautide was Ultra impressive and won with something up his sleeve. Take away the cold southerly that blew up the coast last night and the time would have been even quicker. Abettorpunt was a real nice run also after being posted 3 wide the trip.

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    As Fred touched on earlier, The directors have a golden opportunity to justify the rules concerning the qualifying criteria with the depth of talent available this year and it's really shaping up to be a crackerjack Miracle Mile. I have no doubt that Christen Me & Terror to Love have been given the nod and fingers crossed they both perform well on Tuesday in the Cup. It's still not clear cut who will make up the balance of the field but For a Reason certainly deserves a spot on his last couple of runs. Restrepo was pretty impressive winning The Legends Mile last night but Bitobliss is still waiting for a clear run and Smoken Up appears to be coming back to the field but is still as tough as old boots.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    As Fred touched on earlier, The directors have a golden opportunity to justify the rules concerning the qualifying criteria with the depth of talent available this year and it's really shaping up to be a crackerjack Miracle Mile. I have no doubt that Christen Me & Terror to Love have been given the nod and fingers crossed they both perform well on Tuesday in the Cup. It's still not clear cut who will make up the balance of the field but For a Reason certainly deserves a spot on his last couple of runs. Restrepo was pretty impressive winning The Legends Mile last night but Bitobliss is still waiting for a clear run and Smoken Up appears to be coming back to the field but is still as tough as old boots.
    Richard, I agree with most of your post but having watched the relay a couple of times, I'm not sure Bitofbliss was as sharp as we think. He could of got off the fence a couple of times and he didn't use the sprint lane as I thought he would.....would value other opinions.

On Smoken Up, how brave is he, 2nd row draw, 3wide in lead time of 7.1, still 3 wide in 27.7 first quarter. A monster effort.

The Menangle setup of all off the front would certainly benefit both these horses over the short trip.

Member Gelding Big Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dean mac
    Horses
    Greg The Great
    [QUOTE=p plater;28723]Richard, I agree with most of your post but having watched the relay a couple of times, I'm not sure Bitofbliss was as sharp as we think. He could of got off the fence a couple of times and he didn't use the sprint lane as I thought he would.....would value other opinions.

Bailey, I am a huge BOB fan, and I think you are right, he may not be as sharp as we think. But I could not see anywhere he could have got of the fence and definately couldn't use the sprint lane. When Melpark Major straightened up he faded into the lane blocking it for BOB. I don't think he was going good enough to use it anyways.
    Rest repo on the other hand may be the next big thing!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    My Beautide query answered - Brilliant. Watched the horse race from the beginning and never thought he would challenge the established stars in a race like the Miracle Mile but this horse and For a Reason are huge threats in the MM, never mind Christen Me.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Better bet black will run a good race tonight drawn behind the leader definate ew chance at 100-1 and also get the in ire to the Miracle Mile when he wins!
    Quite right Marty, gone at the 500, last place, 45m from winner...
    U might need to reassess your form guide reading skills, plus with your assessment of For A Reason, and his uncanny ability to join in at the 400, you could do with a re-education.

+ Reply to Thread