Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Majestic Mach vs Guaranteed

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Majestic Mach vs Guaranteed

Guaranteed great warm up at Ballarat trials running second to Philadelphia Man in an apparent track record time for 2200m of MR 1:55.3, 56.1 last 800, last mile 1:53.7!!!
    Mach drawn 2, Guaranteed drawn 8/8.
    Mach will wanna be fit!

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    As long as Guaranteed is over doing weird things like he did in the Vic and NSW derbies.

Member Yearling craig will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    craig fritz
    Hey Ash. I think the biggest danger may well be Caesar Augustus. Will be a great race regardless. The best night of racing at Menangle in a long time.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Hey Ash. I think the biggest danger may well be Caesar Augustus. Will be a great race regardless. The best night of racing at Menangle in a long time.
    Yes Craig a great nights racing with quality animals.
    Shame about the rain, really effected the outcomes I reckon.
    However Guaranteed seemed to dominate the little Mach.
    Mach seemed to have every chance and G raced in the death as opposed to Mach using petrol early but then having a cosy sit.
    Great night for Emma Stewart 3 wins, 3 very big wins also downing Ya Ya and For A Reason.
    That's 3 big scalps, well done team. And of course nice driving by the Iceman!
    Caesar not so great, finished 30m from winner.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    And without sounding trite I really did feel a little for Chris Barsby last night.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Being one-eyed may well blinker the way I saw the Guaranteed/Mach clash but Saturday nights race seemed to favour the Vic horse, out of trouble and able stride freely which suits the brain of Guaranteed, while Mach had to be coiled up behind the leader which ran a ridiculous 2nd section for this class of horse, and even though he is getting the run of the race, it just didn't help him. Looking forward to a return clash where the pace is on all the way and there is some real pressure up front...I know which one will crack first under those circumstances. Looking forward to some great clashes in the future? Can anyone tell me what is happening with Lennytheshark at present?

Member Yearling craig will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    craig fritz
    Was anyone else disappointed with the state of the track on Saturday night. Know they had a lot of rain, but for a state of the art track, you would like to think it would be of a better quality then what we could see on tv. As for the races, I think the track surface may have led to some of the results. don't think you can take a whole lot from Saturday night

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    I think at this stage Guaranteed is definitely the stronger, he certainly doesn't mind doing a bit of work but on saying that Majestic Mach was in the death seat in going down to Lennytheshark in the NSW Derby and he beat home horses of the calibre of Bit Of a Legend, Guaranteed, Caesar Augustus and the horse, I think, is going to be a star 4 yr old this time in - Macha. Going to be some great 4 yr old races coming up and I'm just hoping Alta Christiano stays sound to really make it interesting.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Macha's a real nice horse Rod, haven't seen him around for a little while and there are others still to come back to racing in the next few months. A real good bunch and it will be fantastic racing later in the season and some real tough opposition for Guaranteed & Majestic Mach to deal with. It will probably come down to who has a nice run in transit as there's not a lot between quite a few of them.

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Too tough Guaranteed. Majestic had every chance and got run down by his stable mate.
    Majestic hasn't had much experience being physically challenged over this kind of distance too often, may need some toughen up pills. (I don't mean pills literally...)

+ Reply to Thread