Race 1 at Gloucester Park tonite, Hall Jnr is 3 pegs at the winning post at the bell, his horse not seeming to be pulling at all from what I can see all of a sudden pushes the horse outside him out 3wide, they have a little pushing duel, you can see the sulkys wheels on the outside horse being pushed sideways, horse behind are nearly all checked badly, one driver very nearly falls out, he is totally bumped out of his seat, very lucky, another horse gallops after copping check. All this caused by Jnr. I really don't like this person.
What if the driver who nearly got tipped out did get tipped out and was badly injured. Wasn't it only 6 days ago a female jockey was tragically killed in a race fall?
But this is Hall normality.
The man who has been suspended for hitting another driver with a whip cos he wasn't happy with what happened in a race, seems to have little respect or care for other persons and horses safety, "f**k you! I don't care if I push you over or hurt you or your horse! I need to win this race"
Nasty behavior.
Haven't seen driving like that SO blatantly in all of Victoria (apart from Mildura of course with a certain Hall buddy with similar nasty behavior who was also suspended) haven't seen similar driving in NSW or QLD or SA.
Jnr should be proud, he is pretty much one of a kind.
In his own league.
A league that doesn't include the likes of Chris Alford, Gavin Lang, Greg Sugars, D Douglas, McCarthys Dixon and too many others to mention.
Rack up those winners Jnr, set those records in tiny town over there living in your little bubble knowing that a man is also judged on character, Honour, self respect and integrity.