Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Hall Jnrs demolition derby

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Yep, I said Hall was guilty but my opinion doesn't count, the stewards in W.A. do allow to push out and G.Hall Jnr is a master of it and the stewards are the adjudicators. Should have kept my mouth shut until I saw the report. So if my opinion doesn't hold up on the guilty charge neither does yours. As I've said before it's a gladiator arena at G.P where only the strongest survive.
    Yep, only gladiators should apply to drive in WA, and from what u have written earlier in your post that was deleted, in your opinion, no women should apply seemingly.
    Cos the eastern states are full of wooses where woman dominate as u said Ron. Bloody women , can't have that goin on in Perth mate!
    Hang on, is it 2013 or 1953, crickey I'm confused!!!

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    The various views of the rights or wrongs of Jnr's actions aside (I haven't seen the race in question), something that I think a lot of people need to keep in mind here is that Racing is like many other sports, Soccer for example, you play to the Ref's whistle or the Linesman's flag.
    To do anything less is to lose, plain & simple.
    The task set of the Stewards is to police the sport whilst the task set of the Driver is to win the race or if not then ensure his/her horse finishes in the best posssible position.
    It is not and it never has been up to the Drivers to self regulate. They work within the confines dictated by the actions/views/edicts of the Stewards.
    In fact they should and are for mine totally expected to do everything possible within the framework of their local Stewards interpretation of the Rules in order to win races for their Owners.
    In this case, if the WA Stewards are Ok with Jnr pushing out in such a fashion then given his mission in each & every race is to win then why on Earth would he not do so until such time as he is told otherwise?
    Spot on VVV. As I posted earlier, it says more about the stewards in charge than the incident. Hes gonna keep doing it till he gets his wings clipped. Funnily enough, I saw one of his drives a couple of weeks earlier. Similar scenario. But he didnt even try to get off the fence. Just run up dots. For anyone thinking this is just East v. West thing. That is just bulls**t! It is just plain dangerous driving. And a crazy rule to boot. Does it need a serious injury or death to happen before it is reviewed/changed?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    Spot on VVV. As I posted earlier, it says more about the stewards in charge than the incident. Hes gonna keep doing it till he gets his wings clipped. Funnily enough, I saw one of his drives a couple of weeks earlier. Similar scenario. But he didnt even try to get off the fence. Just run up dots. For anyone thinking this is just East v. West thing. That is just bulls**t! It is just plain dangerous driving. And a crazy rule to boot. Does it need a serious injury or death to happen before it is reviewed/changed?
    Thanku Leigh,
    Finally someone else who sees what I see and for the betterment of the sport. That's what I am about and thanks again u also have a brain and see/feel/understand that's it's not east/west.
    Unfortunately some parochial chaps and the block winkers they wear can't seem to see the big picture for safety of all concerned.

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    Apparently received A 28 day suspension for the race he lost on protest effective immediately.

Junior Member Yearling matrightyeh will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    john owens
    not cool feel for them

Member Gelding Lenem will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lenny Bagle
    when & where?

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    GP race 10 15th November.