Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hall Jnrs demolition derby

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    [QUOTE=Maorisidol;28872]Rod I asked u about 10 questions about primarily, and let me highlight this so u don't miss it.......THE INCIDENT.....and u cannot seem to answer one of them.

All u do is comeback with your above quote about how good he is from what he has achieved statistically.

It's like u are blind to what he did and can't admit he can do anything wrong.

TC asked u to answer the question (about the incident) also but u seem to

Who cares ? he's Gary Hall Junior.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 11-20-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Luv ya work Rod... too good u!
    Last edited by Toohard; 11-18-2013 at 08:26 AM. Reason: toohard

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Rod... looks like I being smart arse.. absolutely not intended!!!
    Go You!! My young fella and I heading Menangle Sat week should the old fella get run. Go Trigger!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Rod... looks like I being smart arse.. absolutely not intended!!!
    Go You!! My young fella and I heading Menangle Sat week should the old fella get run. Go Trigger!!
    Thanks Paul, And Trigger should definitely be there next week and he will shake the life out of the Cordina.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    interesting info Houdini,

sounds like you are pretty close to the action...
    Last edited by teecee; 11-18-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Pretty sure this post will do a disapearing act.
    interseting tho Brenno...
    if 1 person has this knowledge (assuming its true of course) many people would know you might think? drivers, trainers, strappers, owners?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Sorry people Brenno's right. Unfortunately Post and Poster gone making this part of the thread more than a little disjointed.
    Feel free to delete your contributions if you wish

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Hi Ash
    Here's the stewards report!!

Stewards delayed giving the ‘All Clear” to ascertain the circumstances surrounding an incident racing out of the front straight to receive the bell where Gary Hall Jnr (SOHO HIGHROLLER) moved from the line of the marker posts to a one wide position. Several runners were checked behind. It was established that as Gary Hall Jnr had commenced his outward shift it had initially been resisted by Nathan Turvey (TAKEABOW) before that gelding was taken to the three wide line. As TAKEABOW lost momentum when being eased TRENTS COURAGE NZ (Craig Saligari) which was following made contact with its sulky and broke gait, severely checking GALACTIC GALLEON NZ (Ryan Warwick) and causing several runners to be checked. At the same time Chris Voak (ZURBARAN) who had commenced a forward move in the three wide line raced four wide for a short distance. It was clarified that he had not raced to the outside of TAKEABOW before that gelding was obliged to race wider and Chris Voak had elected to move to the four wide line to maintain his momentum. Under all the circumstances no action was taken.

He drove completely wtihin the the rules as such,to say you know more than the rules is incorrect.A racing incident occurred after he legally pushed out at the bell.The horse he was driving was travelling quite fiercely and in fact could have led to a more serious consequence had he not moved when he did.
    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by teecee; 11-20-2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: There is a clear distinction between Maori's comment and yours.

Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Big K View Post
    Hi Ash
    Here's the stewards report!!

Stewards delayed giving the ‘All Clear” to ascertain the circumstances surrounding an incident racing out of the front straight to receive the bell where Gary Hall Jnr (SOHO HIGHROLLER) moved from the line of the marker posts to a one wide position. Several runners were checked behind. It was established that as Gary Hall Jnr had commenced his outward shift it had initially been resisted by Nathan Turvey (TAKEABOW) before that gelding was taken to the three wide line. As TAKEABOW lost momentum when being eased TRENTS COURAGE NZ (Craig Saligari) which was following made contact with its sulky and broke gait, severely checking GALACTIC GALLEON NZ (Ryan Warwick) and causing several runners to be checked. At the same time Chris Voak (ZURBARAN) who had commenced a forward move in the three wide line raced four wide for a short distance. It was clarified that he had not raced to the outside of TAKEABOW before that gelding was obliged to race wider and Chris Voak had elected to move to the four wide line to maintain his momentum. Under all the circumstances no action was taken.

He drove completely wtihin the the rules as such,to say you know more than the rules is incorrect.A racing incident occurred after he legally pushed out at the bell.The horse he was driving was travelling quite fiercely and in fact could have led to a more serious consequence had he not moved when he did.
    Have a nice day.
    Thanks for clarifying that Big K, I should have seen the stewards report before making statements that G.Hall Jnr was guilty. So I apologize to G.Hall Jnr and I'm removing all the guilty wording from my above posting.
    Oh dear Ash, any words of remorse from you and a belated apology?
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 11-20-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    I'd put Jrn up in a heart beat. Terrific, competitive, ethusiastic Driver.

+ Reply to Thread