Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alford too smart on Chilli Palmer

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Alford too smart on Chilli Palmer

Great drive by Chris, staying out of trouble sitting at the back and not getting involved in any gladiatorial conquests because....he knew he had that amazing sprint to unleash and did so, last to first went around pretty much every horse 4-5 wide, too good.
    Dare I say it was in the mould of a certain ITMQ?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Outstanding performance by Chilli Power, that last to first run has only been done by one other - ITMQ

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    That was awesome. I thought it was a great drive from Brown, stole the front and rated Condrieu perfectly. It took something special to roll him and that's what happened.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    ‘’Golden Nugget ‘’ draw, what a joke. Chilli Palmer comes into barrier 1 after receiving the visitor’s gate of barrier 12. Nowitzki, gate 2 after receiving a very unpleasant barrier 7 – previously won from barrier 1- and Bit Of a Legend, slightly out of favour after some disappointing runs - barrier 4. I’ll never be convinced that certain barrier draws cannot be tampered with when necessary and W.A. Harness Racing continues to support my suspicions.

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    Barrier Draw was conducted at Gloucester Park with connections drawing their own hidden barrier draw so not sure where your conspiracy theory comes from Rod.

Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Chariots View Post
    Barrier Draw was conducted at Gloucester Park with connections drawing their own hidden barrier draw so not sure where your conspiracy theory comes from Rod.
    Hi Ray, I'm one of those who believe nothing of what I hear and only half of what I see.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    ‘’Golden Nugget ‘’ draw, what a joke. Chilli Palmer comes into barrier 1 after receiving the visitor’s gate of barrier 12. Nowitzki, gate 2 after receiving a very unpleasant barrier 7 – previously won from barrier 1- and Bit Of a Legend, slightly out of favour after some disappointing runs - barrier 4. I’ll never be convinced that certain barrier draws cannot be tampered with when necessary and W.A. Harness Racing continues to support my suspicions.

Are you saying the draw was done a second time due to some kind of error first time round.???

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Hi Ray, I'm one of those who believe nothing of what I hear and only half of what I see.
    Rod, I have heard a rumor that half the people on the WA board are former Victorians and are really also ASIO spies or ex FBI agents who have been planted by a large conglomerate of very wealthy Eastern states owners!
    Mate it's a conspiracy.
    Be very careful next time at GP, have a good look behind their ears if u dare get that close, I have heard some actually may have small gills behind their ears and a very slight tinge of green in their skin color when the light hits them at a certain angle, not to mention when they leave GP after dark after the last race there has been rumors on a full moon, that u can faintly see figures flying thru the sky past the moon riding BMX bikes...

Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Rod, I have heard a rumor that half the people on the WA board are former Victorians and are really also ASIO spies or ex FBI agents who have been planted by a large conglomerate of very wealthy Eastern states owners!
    Mate it's a conspiracy.
    Be very careful next time at GP, have a good look behind their ears if u dare get that close, I have heard some actually may have small gills behind their ears and a very slight tinge of green in their skin color when the light hits them at a certain angle, not to mention when they leave GP after dark after the last race there has been rumors on a full moon, that u can faintly see figures flying thru the sky past the moon riding BMX bikes...
    Ash, perfect description of a Victorian although not sure about the BMX bikes.......they wouldn't have the co-ordination to stay on the seat.

+ Reply to Thread