Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum News

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters

Forum News

Just logged in to see if I had any feedback from my previous posts.
    Unfortunately could not find the post anymore.
    Just back from an improper use of the whip suspension (10 days) even though I am well past that.
    Seems controversy is not permitted on this forum, this maybe my last post.
    Still waiting to work out who Daryl is??

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Mr Peters....
    Your distasteful thread has been closed and deleted. This decision was one of the easiest actions I have taken on this forum.This was done to protect the owners and members of the forum at the request of those you tried to malign. (Not uncommon in your posts it seems). This action may protect these parties but the jury is out on protecting your interests.

If you choose not to post here anymore that is your choice, as others have chosen before you, but please please do not blame the rules of the forum as your excuse. Just do it quietly.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Pena View Post
    Just logged in to see if I had any feedback from my previous posts.
    Unfortunately could not find the post anymore.
    Just back from an improper use of the whip suspension (10 days) even though I am well past that.
    Seems controversy is not permitted on this forum, this maybe my last post.
    Still waiting to work out who Daryl is??
    Last I looked this is where people talk about and discuss the trots.
    The chat doesn't get into people's private and very personal lives from what I have seen in here in the last 2-3 years I think I have been on.
    If u want more than trots and wanna get into personal gossip etc maybe there could b some kind of Kardashians blog or something u could get involved with?
    Maybe a subscription to Woman's Weekly to keep up with what's new with Warney and Liz?
    Or maybe stay around here and discuss the trots, but not what u may think is goin on in people's bedrooms.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Good one Ash, Can't stop laughing. Mr Peters certainly needs to stick to the trots in this forum and catch up with all the gossip elsewhere or get a Twitter account etc.

Real Name
    Jack Peters
    Tony, thanks for your feedback it is greatly appreciated. I will no longer discuss what is clearly available on the public record and in future will only talk about harness racing and nothing about the personalities within the industry no matter how publicly available and no matter how controversial. Loved the action from Mildura tonight how good was that racing. Think I might make the trek down for their next meeting as it looks like a fascinating place. I hate to get off the harness racing track but can anyone recommend any where to stay down there?
    Can wait for racing tomorrow at Redcliffe and Penrith tomorrow doe anyone have any tips?

Regards Jack

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Tony, thanks for your feedback it is greatly appreciated. I will no longer discuss what is clearly available on the public record and in future will only talk about harness racing and nothing about the personalities within the industry no matter how publicly available and no matter how controversial. Loved the action from Mildura tonight how good was that racing. Think I might make the trek down for their next meeting as it looks like a fascinating place. I hate to get off the harness racing track but can anyone recommend any where to stay down there?
    Can wait for racing tomorrow at Redcliffe and Penrith tomorrow doe anyone have any tips?

Regards Jack
    Commodore Motor Inn.

Real Name
    Jack Peters
    Cheers Ron I think I might book the Poolside Suite over the Riverside Suite.
    Looking forward to Tamworth today. Think I might follow the Shannon horses down there today, they have 10 runners and I am sure they will get a couple of winners at good odds.
    May have to rethink plans now I notice that next Mildura meeting is not until 14th December. I was planning a little road trip so maybe Swan Hill next week. Ron do you know any good accommodation at Swan Hill?

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Cheers Ron I think I might book the Poolside Suite over the Riverside Suite.
    Looking forward to Tamworth today. Think I might follow the Shannon horses down there today, they have 10 runners and I am sure they will get a couple of winners at good odds.
    May have to rethink plans now I notice that next Mildura meeting is not until 14th December. I was planning a little road trip so maybe Swan Hill next week. Ron do you know any good accommodation at Swan Hill?
    Not been there for 20yrs,sorry.

+ Reply to Thread