Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trotters Mile @ Cranbourne.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker

Trotters Mile @ Cranbourne.

I had a little something on the winner. After watching the replay again and then a few more times going over the wire, I still think it got beaten half a head.

Obviously a wickedly bad camera angle there.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Are you watching the AHR video replay Bob, cos' the replay I am watching off the AHR site cuts out halfway down the straight, but from memory I also thought Elegant Image got the win (pretty clearly) and I am sure that's how the caller saw it, then Sky had to cut straight to a dog race. After that race the studio presenter came back and said Kyvalley Blur had won in a photo. Totally agree with you about that angle, blew me away. My interest in the race lasted 5 seconds, Amore Stride went up in the air down the back the first time and so did my hard earned!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    I saw the race live on sky and it looked like Elegant Image had won ! It's very sus that they doctored the replay. If it's all above board just show the public the photo finish ! If a mistake was made then investigate it don't try and hide it !
    Don't die wondering !

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Sure they had Elegant Image's number in the frame as the winner, but it seemed a bit quick for a close finish. Thought I was seeing things a bit later when looking at all of the results for the nights racing.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The full replay is up and it does look like the inside runner got up but I am sure the Gath's would have satisfied themselves that they were actually beaten. It is interesting to compare the finish with the 8th where Magical Telf just got up by a HFHD and in the replay he DOES look to have got up, while this does not appear to be the case in the Trotters Mile
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Mustang Mach and Mah Sish were a DH for 8th in the Cup. It looks like there was neck in it.

and a great point Kev re Magical Telf. It's the same camera angle, Telf by half a head looks spot on = Elegant Image by half a head.

Check this out - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/cr...-1225809200905

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It would be interesting to see the photo of this one too Bob. Stewards Report says Andy was happy
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Very interesting Breno, Maybe the other guy got the flick!!(lol)

+ Reply to Thread