Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: cobalt

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthepunter View Post
    Anyone one who thinks the same drugs that are being used in harness racing are not been used in gallops are off their heads, we race for thousands they race millions.Only differents they choose to always have and excuse and let the big boys off which will no doubt happen again.
    Well said Jack!

Member Gelding Mister JayKO will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stu Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Bailey's the type of man we need in our Industry, Big Gonads!!!
    If you knew of some of the things he was subjected to whilst he was the chief steward of HRV, you would not blame him for leaving.

Driving the mobile home from Geelong one night, was allegedly almost forced off the road by a participant! At that point he made the decision to get out.

Member Gelding Mister JayKO will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stu Black
    Terry Bailey mad a comment - which I agree with that the level allowed (200mg) is very lenient when you view the sample stats.

This is a litmus test for the integrity or lack of in Racing in Victoria and Australia.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister JayKO View Post
    Terry Bailey mad a comment - which I agree with that the level allowed (200mg) is very lenient when you view the sample stats.

This is a litmus test for the integrity or lack of in Racing in Victoria and Australia.
    I fear it could go the way of the litmus test for sport in general in Australia - the Aussie Rules Essendon saga
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly allanjg will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    allan gee
    i have just finished reading the sun news paper,many pages on the doping "bomb shell",i have also read the local rag the warrnambool standard from front to back and not one single word on the subject......tim auld the standards racing guru and renowned disliker of harness racing is deafening with his silence.....are there any age readers out there that can tell me if it has run any press on the doping issue....the warrnambool standard is owned by the age.

aussiebreno
    Moody front page Courier yesterday, while Telegraph only had a small corner story. Tele had a bigger story on Waller complaining about money spent on training facilities. Had a chuckle about that one.

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Thoroughbred horses sell newspapers, form guide, superstar jockeys, how the other half live.....They won't shoot themselves in the foot with adverse stories, I love the way harness racing always gets a mention at the bottom of the stories.
    Wait for the spin doctors......it will start soon.....some poorly paid stablehand or hands will get the blame and the muti millionaire trainers will get a $30,000 fine." The Untouchables"

Senior Member Colt G-Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glen McWilliams
    Horses
    Jewel Castle Diamond Castle
    Can't help but think a "Joe the Cameraman" moment is coming up soon.

Member Filly DRUIDRACING will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    STEVEN PILE
    Occupation
    mr fix it
    Horses
    nearly none and you can guess why
    spot on p.plater said a similar thing last night but my post was removed.

Member Gelding Big Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dean mac
    Horses
    Greg The Great
    Will be interesting to see the difference in treatment from Lee & Shannon Hope compared to the 3 big names in Moody Obrien and Kavanagh

+ Reply to Thread