Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: cobalt

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Has anyone noticed that in Nsw Dean McDowell licence suspeneded immeadiatly but in Vic Braun has also had positive but is still training.Different drug but positive is a positive.
    I see Col has the horse in Tuesday in his name

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Good point!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Hi Jaimie . No one has been found guilty as yet . We learnt our lesson and as far as that "other stable" is concerned , things are quite amicable . We met at Newcastle the other week and he asked us how we were doing . No problems or hard feelings there at all . You need to let go Triple . My post was about Collin and Cheryl . No one else .
    VVV- As they say in the classic Courtroom Dramas..."You opened the door Counsellor".
    Trish, do you know if there's any Rule that covers unsolicited Third Party involvement/influence/pressure being brought to bear with regard to the Driver choices of other Owners?

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    On the other point i have been involved in insiderail.com/forum for a long time now and the interest in harness racing has never been lower.I see it every day with comments members on there make and the main reason seems to me to be the dominance of stables so people dont bet on a lot of the races mainly Cramp in Mildura which used to be one of our popular tracks now interest zero.
    I personaly have a lot of success in Nsw country and Newcastle as well.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    VVV- As they say in the classic Courtroom Dramas..."You opened the door Counsellor".
    Trish, do you know if there's any Rule that covers unsolicited Third Party involvement/influence/pressure being brought to bear with regard to the Driver choices of other Owners?
    Hi Jaimie
    No I don't. Maybe ask Harvey he has his finger on the pulse. Let me know if you find out.

Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    But arent they guilty already because they have a 'positive', and are waiting for the sentence? After that they have to prove their innocence? Is that correct?
    Hi Leigh
    NO.
    A positive does not make them guilty, believe me.
    maybe its a bit like being arrested for a crime, you still have your day in court.
    Last edited by trish; 05-02-2014 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Someone pasted this before maybe Dan??? not sure.

http://www.vpxsports.com/article-det...increasing-epo

The rat died at day 8......that can not be good.

Member Yearling Frano1982 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Adam Francis
    Occupation
    Pastrycook
    Horses
    Sun Samurai Teasing Dolly Dagger Open
    And not all of them are let out on bail are they???
    So if they're stood down, their stood down...
    I kinda like it because it should go somewhere to stop the ridiculous adjournment of enquiries all the time and the constant appeals on a stay of precedings when they're very unlikely to succeed!!!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    The rules relating to presenting a horse to race with a prohibited substance, or in case of excess of a set threshold, in its system is a rule of absolute liability. Stewards only have to present the evidence in the form of an analysts certificate confirming the presence of the prohibited substance. It is on that basis that stand downs are applied.

Such situations in no way reflect a day in the criminal court.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Absolutley true Tony, but its a real issue, that affects real races, with real ramifications hey? not just a "media story". this particularly dangerous substance has been used by quite a few trainers as I alluded to some time ago. Told you so. More "victims" to come, as I also told you.

+ Reply to Thread