Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: cobalt

Senior Member 4YO p plater will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    bailey martin
    Hey Dan, with your inside knowledge ....is there any truth in what a trainer told me some time ago that the "supplier" was from up your way and the product comes from USA

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is indeed interesting that they have been stood down straight away ie when you compare to say Braun in Vic.
    It has got me beat why you would use a banned sub when you were warned and told a date for a threshold being introduced.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    It is indeed interesting that they have been stood down straight away ie when you compare to say Braun in Vic.
    It has got me beat why you would use a banned sub when you were warned and told a date for a threshold being introduced.
    Greed Kev!!!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Makes me think of nicotine - didn't they believe the warnings. At least with the fags we are talking about an addiction - if the trainers were taking the cobalt it would almost make more sense LOL
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Lmfao, Maybe they are!!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Hi Jaimie
    No I don't. Maybe ask Harvey he has his finger on the pulse. Let me know if you find out.
    VVV- So during your time in the Industry you've never had any experience of that sort of thing ever happening? Never even heard of it happening before?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    VVV- So during your time in the Industry you've never had any experience of that sort of thing ever happening? Never even heard of it happening before?
    Hi Jaimie . I did answer your question . I don't know of such a rule , but, there are rules covering threats and intimidation . We've never had the need to find out . Have you ?

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    VVV- As they say in the classic Courtroom Dramas..."You opened the door Counsellor".
    Trish, do you know if there's any Rule that covers unsolicited Third Party involvement/influence/pressure being brought to bear with regard to the Driver choices of other Owners?
    VVV is this a private point between you and Trish or has it got something to do with Cobalt Chloride?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt djgood will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    4 positives in total today , never ending battle

+ Reply to Thread