Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 94 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: cobalt

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Spot on Jack! Its just a revolving door at the moment.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty View Post
    You know what I was wondering what would happen if someone actaully spoke up for the people that everyone seems happy to criticize. So in response I get accused of being someone I'm not and then get abused. I guess it shows the mind set of the people involved in this environment and their one track way of thinking.
    What people specifically are you speaking up for Arty - name some cleanskins that have been singled out on this forum.
    What is your involvement or qualification that makes you knowledgeable on this topic?
    Has an abusive post been deleted or are you only referring to those still posted? TIP: Ocean swimmers smear themselves with lard to protect their sensitive skin
    LOL your last sentence is as one way as you get as you seem to be suggesting there is only ONE mindset
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling Wilso will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Wilson
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    What people specifically are you speaking up for Arty - name some cleanskins that have been singled out on this forum.
    What is your involvement or qualification that makes you knowledgeable on this topic?
    Has an abusive post been deleted or are you only referring to those still posted? TIP: Ocean swimmers smear themselves with lard to protect their sensitive skin
    LOL your last sentence is as one way as you get as you seem to be suggesting there is only ONE mindset
    I had a post deleted mate because I suggested that "Arty" wasnt who he said he was and that he was in fact a certain guilty trainer.
    However I cant prove my theory so moderators removed my post.

Senior Member Colt djgood will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    Arty
    I had a trainer come up to me complaining bout people talking bout him accusations of using drugs I thought about this for a while since and I have a suggestion for trainers worried about it , open your stable to the accusers offer them a few weeks observing training and feeding regimes and race day preps , kill the rumours straight up that way ,
    When Trish won the trainers premiership at Newcastle the talk was the same but her and her training partner were living and training on my property and I dispelled lots of rumours cause I was there 99% of the time and can gaurentee no drenches were used no drugs of any sort

Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    Also my time training in the U.S opened my eyes up to the stuff being used lots if stuff that wouldn't make a blip on a drug test back then ,

Also a lot of Chinese herbs are coming in that won't pick up in a swab but are well known to help bleeders and act as painkillers , couple of Newcastle stables using I know of due to loose lips by drunk stable associates

Member Yearling cyclone george will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    greg fusinato
    Since when have herbs been drugs!

Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    Not saying they are but depends on when given to horse ?

Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    A lot of them have to be given race day and that's illegal

Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    A rule I believe is wrong I think vitamins , and electrolytes should be able to be given on race days especially hot days

Member Yearling cyclone george will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    greg fusinato
    I feel sorry for every stable in Newcastle with a post like that ,you have slurred every stable in Newcastle because of a couple of so called drunks at a pub .herbs for Christ sake I better get my horses of honey and garlic,anyway if a natural herb stops a horse bleeding isn't that good that allows that horse to reach it natural ability without using drugs

+ Reply to Thread