Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: cobalt

Member Filly BenScadden will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ben Scadden
    If you had to have a bet, you'd reckon there's a fair chance at least one trainer has used/is using the stuff. It's the nature of our gain. Someone will always take an advantage (legal or otherwise) if they can get one. Be interesting to see if any trainer's results dip after recent publicity.

Member Filly BenScadden will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ben Scadden
    good to see some acknowledgement by the authorities. Puts everyone on notice.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by Chariots View Post
    Sweeping statement Barney, anything to back it up or are you insinuating that it is being kept quiet?
    Cant see anything to suggest that i think its been hushed up.I havent seen any mention in stewards wrap of positives to this so may have been kept quiet i have no idea.

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    Who and where are the six positives as stated by you then Barney?

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Cant see anything to suggest that i think its been hushed up.I havent seen any mention in stewards wrap of positives to this so may have been kept quiet i have no idea.
    You obviously know something Barney. This is the second forum you have brought up this subject. I wont go into the rest of what you posted, because it wouldnt last long on this forum. Your either full of s**t, or you know whats going down. Which is it Barney?

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Good work Trish and Barney.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 02-04-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Chief Steward Ray Murrihy has warned Racing NSW officials will step up surveillance and testing measures. Source: News Limited
    CHIEF steward Ray Murrihy has downplayed suggestions a new performance-enhancing drug is being used in NSW racing.

But Murrihy warned Racing NSW officials will step up surveillance and testing measures after the drug cobalt chloride was found to be in use the harness racing code.
    "This substance has been around for 12 months or more in harness racing,'' Murrihy revealed.
    "We are well aware of it and if cobalt chloride is in use elsewhere, we must be alive to the prospect someone might experiment with it in the gallops.
    "If this is an issue in harness racing, then we won't put our heads in the sand and say it won't happen here.
    "There is no intelligence to suggest that is the case in NSW racing but we (stewards) are on top of it and keeping a close eye on things.''
    The drug cobalt chloride stimulates a horse's system to produce more erythropoietin thus increasing stamina and endurance.
    There has been six positive tests to cobalt chloride in NSW harness racing and the drug has been detected in US racing.

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    You obviously know something Barney. This is the second forum you have brought up this subject. I wont go into the rest of what you posted, because it wouldnt last long on this forum. Your either full of s**t, or you know whats going down. Which is it Barney?
    I know what is on the internet various sites as much as you guys

What i put on the other site was a pure fact undisputable that a horse from the Triton stable and also a galloper from the Moody stable have collapsed and died at the races recently .I also said coincidental only time will tell i guess
    What part of the is shit as you said none undisputable horses did collaspe and die
    Last edited by Richard prior; 12-10-2015 at 08:41 PM. Reason: To explain what i said on another site.

+ Reply to Thread