Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2013 SA Cup

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove

2013 SA Cup

Silly question..

What do you want to do at the weekend for your birthday Lukey?

Well I don't want any presents from anyone. And I know a lots been going on and you and Mum are really busy and tired but you reckon you could spare a couple of days and we go for a drive again?

6AM Saturday morning...we in the car and west bound to SA.

We're not expecting anything this year. Not the heroics and magic of last year. Not anything. Just hoping and going for a drive. Apart from getting to spend some time with me lad (who becomes a teenager Sunday), there's always something memorable happens when we go for a drive to watch him.

He 'couldn't win' the Cordina race and 'couldn't win' the Ballarat race. He can't win this one either the experts already saying. That just gives us bit more confidence.

So off we go again. Full of hope and excitement. Maybe for the last time.

But I do know one thing for sure. When he hangs up the shoes it's going to leave a mighty big hole in our lives.

Go Trigger!!

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    That is fantastic Hope the mighty Champion wins for you and your boy and all of Trigger's loyal fans!
    Go Go Go Trigger!!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    Thats 2014 SA Cup...

Member Gelding Big Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dean mac
    Horses
    Greg The Great
    I recall after the MM Lance saying something about Smoken up not backing up in consecutive weeks as good as he used to. Let's hope he is wrong tonight!

Member Gelding Big Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dean mac
    Horses
    Greg The Great
    Enjoy your trip to Adelaide with your son. I'm off to bendigo with my 6 yo son.

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    What a race!
    Congrats to CB on a great win. Smoken Up is just a freak beast!!! Hung in then sandwiched and just went under! Champion!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    What a race!
    Congrats to CB on a great win. Smoken Up is just a freak beast!!! Hung in then sandwiched and just went under! Champion!
    Trigger locked wheels from what I could see with Youranut which stopped him moving forward and CB got the edge after Trigger had to accelerate again, what a shame.
    That's racing folks!

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Definitely looks like he locked wheels! If that hadn't happen, we all know the outcome. What do you guys think Triggers next race would be? I know Lance said that every race could be his last race I wish he could race forever, such is the admiration I have of this horse!

Member Gelding littlelenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lenny panetto
    Congratulations to Carribean Blaster and connections. Another great Epic battle between these two champions.
    Evangelos I dont know if we will ever see another horse like Trigger again at the age of 11 he's still going toe to toe with the best in Australasia.

Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    Enjoy your trip to Adelaide with your son. I'm off to bendigo with my 6 yo son.
    Howd he enjoy it? We home few hours back. It was awesome! Nothing like it anywhere in our travels. The great race #2. The noise started when running up to bell. Just got louder. Just magic Dean.

He's a magnificent animal. Beaten on night but no disappoitment here. Just a magic night and glad we there. More to come but must go do something get the blood flowing through me arse again. Very numb. Long drive but worth every mile.

+ Reply to Thread