Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fremantle Cup

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Thought I better stay up and watch the stars of Aus harness racing go around last night Rod. What and exhibition. Amazing breathtaking performance of Australia's now greatest pacer in defeating a c8 and a claimer in 1.59. Think Ill stay in bed from now on.....

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    Thought I better stay up and watch the stars of Aus harness racing go around last night Rod. What and exhibition. Amazing breathtaking performance of Australia's now greatest pacer in defeating a c8 and a claimer in 1.59. Think Ill stay in bed from now on.....
    Gtrain u better get onto Toretto, This Time Dylan and Hokonui Ben for the Inter Dominion mate!
    Cos apparently the WA Cup is not only WA's, but one of Australia's Premier Group 1 races and this must be the current formguide for some of Australia's most gifted pacers, so no doubt horses of their skill will be at Menangle.

footnote, this post is totally sarcastic and tongue in cheek for those who cannot realize that!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Gtrain u better get onto Toretto, This Time Dylan and Hokonui Ben for the Inter Dominion mate!
    Cos apparently the WA Cup is not only WA's, but one of Australia's Premier Group 1 races and this must be the current formguide for some of Australia's most gifted pacers, so no doubt horses of their skill will be at Menangle.

footnote, this post is totally sarcastic and tongue in cheek for those who cannot realize that!
    was almost smartest thing you've said on this forum until you had to go and say you were being sarcastic.

WA pacing Cup winner 2011 = Im themightyquinn.
    Interdom winner 2011 = Im themightyquinn

Wa Pacing Cup winner 2012 = Im themightyquinn
    Interdom winner 2012 = Im themightyquinn

Wa pacing cup winner 2013 = Im themightyquinn
    Interdom winner 2013 = Im themightyquinn

Baltic Eagle the double in 2003. Falcon Strike a nose off the double in 2004.

Not a bad record in past 10 years.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Ash, So sad that you have never been able to overcome the humiliation I'm Themightyquinn delivered to you after his Inters and Auckland Cup wins in 2013. Your constant sarcastic remarks of ITMQ really reveals the true nature of your problem. And as I was one of many who gleefully rubbed your nose in it the indignation has all been too much to bear. You may ask what has this got to do with last nights Pacing cup? well I say a lot because every opportunity you get your'e trying to get even with me. Well you'll have to do better than that. There, no need for your psycho-evaluation appointment - I've done it for you. Totally sarcastic with no tongue in cheek intended.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    was almost smartest thing you've said on this forum until you had to go and say you were being sarcastic.

WA pacing Cup winner 2011 = Im themightyquinn.
    Interdom winner 2011 = Im themightyquinn

Wa Pacing Cup winner 2012 = Im themightyquinn
    Interdom winner 2012 = Im themightyquinn

Wa pacing cup winner 2013 = Im themightyquinn
    Interdom winner 2013 = Im themightyquinn

Baltic Eagle the double in 2003. Falcon Strike a nose off the double in 2004.

Not a bad record in past 10 years.
    Brenno the point was about the race not ITMQ.
    you've given 4 examples, Falcon example doesn't count cos didn't get the double, yes he was a great horse, but didn't get it.
    And your example only gives 2 horses therefore in the last 10 yrs, again using your number, that's not a lot considering how many horses race in WA over 10 years... That's my point, not Quinn.
    And just to stir the pot cos u and Might Atom jump on here so damn quickly every time I throw out a hook, a line and a sinker for u both to swallow, don't forget Quinn has an asterix on his name after his first ID...

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Brenno the point was about the race not ITMQ.
    you've given 4 examples, Falcon example doesn't count cos didn't get the double, yes he was a great horse, but didn't get it.
    And your example only gives 2 horses therefore in the last 10 yrs, again using your number, that's not a lot considering how many horses race in WA over 10 years... That's my point, not Quinn.
    And just to stir the pot cos u and Might Atom jump on here so damn quickly every time I throw out a hook, a line and a sinker for u both to swallow, don't forget Quinn has an asterix on his name after his first ID...
    My example was about race too. winner of WA cup last three yrs has went on to win the Inter. Only six horses won the Inter in last 10 years. 2/6 ain't bad.
    Last edited by aussiebreno; 01-19-2014 at 12:34 AM.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    I know it was an absolute stinker so what does that say about your champions. I'm Corzin Terror stays home to contest Hunter Cup where he will meet a lot stronger field made up top horses from Australia and New Zealand . No one shy's away from $400,000 if it's like taking candy from a baby. Those champs from the east have a lot better chance in The WA Pacing Cup than winning the Hunter Cup but it's the fear factor that stops them in their tracks. The WA Pacing Cup is strewn with beaten favourites from the east in the past - this is what keeps you lot away........ pleasant dreams.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    I know it was an absolute stinker so what does that say about your champions. I'm Corzin Terror stays home to contest Hunter Cup where he will meet a lot stronger field made up top horses from Australia and New Zealand . No one shy's away from $400,000 if it's like taking candy from a baby. Those champs from the east have a lot better chance in The WA Pacing Cup than winning the Hunter Cup but it's the fear factor that stops them in their tracks. The WA Pacing Cup is strewn with beaten favourites from the east in the past - this is what keeps you lot away........ pleasant dreams.
    Rod, buy a map. Or use google earth. It's a long way away in the middle of the hottest part of the year with a plethora of group race options in Victoria. Taking a ffa to wa for two races spells the end of your prep. The beaten favourites that have been sent over have hardly been your Blacks a fakes, Safari's, Smoken ups, Elsu's, Monkey Kings, Changeovers. Outside of Flashing red, who acquitted himself admirably and mr Feelgood I can't recall any real absolute top liners from the east travelling over to compete in a wa cup in a long time. I think Jofess may have used it as a warm up for an interdom once. The timing is poor. The depth of the race is similar. A claimer ran third. PLEASE!! This years race was a snoozefest. You jumped up and down when no one talked about your precious freo cup last week. The reason is our races have better horses across the field. After watching wa cup last night and shep cup tonight I hope wa moves back another couple of time zones so I definitely don't stay up to watch another race of your "group 1 stars".

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Ash, So sad that you have never been able to overcome the humiliation I'm Themightyquinn delivered to you after his Inters and Auckland Cup wins in 2013. Your constant sarcastic remarks of ITMQ really reveals the true nature of your problem. And as I was one of many who gleefully rubbed your nose in it the indignation has all been too much to bear. You may ask what has this got to do with last nights Pacing cup? well I say a lot because every opportunity you get your'e trying to get even with me. Well you'll have to do better than that. There, no need for your psycho-evaluation appointment - I've done it for you. Totally sarcastic with no tongue in cheek intended.
    Actually after the Menangle ID Rod I do believe I posted on here that I gave full credit to Quinn for that win my friend...
    He did surprise me a bit no doubt being 3 wide for so long over that long trip, didn't think he had it in him.
    My " mental issues" re Quinn and WA insular racing are based around having a good old dig about something that is easy to stir up. Like I said to Brenno u 2 guys get so defensive and personally injured if I especially, but anyone has a go at either Quinn or WA racing, it's like fishin in a bucket
    It's easy to "challenge" WA racing cos Perth is Geographically so far from the Eastern states, hence it's very insular, almost like living on an island, simple as that, And cos u blokes bite so much so hard it's just a bit funny to see how hard u come back in Defence. So relax a little boys, don't be so highly strung.

aussiebreno
    Rod, buy a map. Or use google earth. It's a long way away in the middle of the hottest part of the year with a plethora of group race options in Victoria. Taking a ffa to wa for two races spells the end of your prep. The beaten favourites that have been sent over have hardly been your Blacks a fakes, Safari's, Smoken ups, Elsu's, Monkey Kings, Changeovers. Outside of Flashing red, who acquitted himself admirably and mr Feelgood I can't recall any real absolute top liners from the east travelling over to compete in a wa cup in a long time. I think Jofess may have used it as a warm up for an interdom once. The timing is poor. The depth of the race is similar. A claimer ran third. PLEASE!! This years race was a snoozefest. You jumped up and down when no one talked about your precious freo cup last week. The reason is our races have better horses across the field. After watching wa cup last night and shep cup tonight I hope wa moves back another couple of time zones so I definitely don't stay up to watch another race of your "group 1 stars".
    Divisive beaten just a while after winning Miracle Mile and running 2nd to Blacks a Fake (beating home Smoken Up) in the ID

+ Reply to Thread