Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fremantle Cup

aussiebreno
    That said it would be really fitting for him to win Hunter Cup this year and its shaping up as a big, big possibility that he does. I hope he does win it tbh.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Trigger in my mind won that Inter in NZ fair and square, & the quality in that race was one of the best.
    He doesn't need to be juiced, as we all clearly know he is a once in a generation freak! Last years S.A cup had CB, this year it had, CB, ABOP, PTB, YAN etc, & to win 4 of them is extremely rare in it's own right. Only the mighty Gammalite has achieved it.
    How about Triggers run, when he was 3 wide the trip, when he just lost to Mr Zion in the SA Cup. IMHO, difference between all the other horse mentioned and Trigger is, he nearly always has done the hard yards and raced brutally and done the tough grinding work, with beyond amazing results. If any other horse, had the runs Trigger has had, they would have been done and dusted 3-4 yrs ago.
    AussieBrenno, I am curious to ask you what you think of Black Caviar?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    I was told as a young fellow never argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Smoken up v divisive? Wow!! I didn't think that was a debate. Can you remember Divisive Brenno or are you just looking at your results page?
    No one who seen them race could honestly put something so ridiculous forward. Maybe sneak through your results page and see how many times divisive drew barrier one in a big race, sucked the pegs not spending a penny and came away with the bikkies?
    Talking to a few blokes the other day and guess what?
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 01-19-2014 at 11:34 AM.

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    Talking to a few blokes the other day and guess what?
    You and Brenno?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Comment was made Divisive wouldn't tack a shoe on Smoken Up. All I done was argue that point. Hard to compare a star juvenile who we never saw the best of due to injury at an older age against a warhorse who has been at the top for season upon season. But in their head to head clashes I think it's fair to say Divisive got the better of Smoken Up.
    In their head to head clashes it's fair to say that Auckland Reactor got the better of ITMQ.
    Score line 5/3
    So in Brennos opinion is AR a better horse than Quinn?
    I'll answer that for u, no.
    Head to head not always a great comparison.
    Wanna start a new thread and have a vote to the whole forum for people to vote on who the better horse is/was, trigger vs Divisive?
    I'll answer for u again, no.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Ash, Divisive hasn't raced since Jan 2009 and Smoken Up has achieved a hell of a lot in that time and I think it would be unfair to compare them.

Member Yearling HarnessFan will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jeroen Nieuwenburg
    Horses
    Hokonui Ben Dartmoor Countess Jill
    Go Benny - I believe the stars in Australasia are the most evenly matched that we have experienced in the last ten years.
    Parochialism can be fun but getting luck, producing the horse at the best of the horses potential are going to be significant come March 2.
    Let's just enjoy a good stoush on the track.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by HarnessFan View Post
    Go Benny - I believe the stars in Australasia are the most evenly matched that we have experienced in the last ten years.
    Parochialism can be fun but getting luck, producing the horse at the best of the horses potential are going to be significant come March 2.
    Hi Jeroen,
    Are you one of the owners of Hokonui Ben? If so congratulations, and yes you do have a very good horse. I was being facetious when I said the WA Pacing Cup was a stinker.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    In their head to head clashes it's fair to say that Auckland Reactor got the better of ITMQ.
    Score line 5/3
    So in Brennos opinion is AR a better horse than Quinn?
    I'll answer that for u, no.
    Head to head not always a great comparison.
    Wanna start a new thread and have a vote to the whole forum for people to vote on who the better horse is/was, trigger vs Divisive?
    I'll answer for u again, no.
    Yes, Auckland Reactor was quite superior to ITMQ when they were younger horses.
    Point isn't about who was best out of Smoken Up. Point was Divisive can hold a tack to Smoken Up and going back to quality horses from the East travelling to WA.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by HarnessFan View Post
    Well done!

+ Reply to Thread