Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: STALLION'S 10/11 season n.z

nat
    Don't forget Stunin Cullen for some reason he doesn't grab me, Gotta Go Cullen was priced to high he has the record but no time ,Ohoka Arizona I think may had been priced a little high to start with and Pay Me Christian poor production ability is a disappointment he was IMO the most exciting of them all cut short by injuries.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Nat

I was only thinking about Stunin Cullen when we started talking about C-C progeny, but he is not standing at stud as yet and probably won't for a while to come, since he had a throat operation he come back and done a great job and barring any problems i reckon he could be a horse to watch next year on the grand circuit. When at Breckon Farms in early april i got an up close look at Stunin Dude 2010 model and a full brother to Stunin Cullen and he was a very nice type and very leggy colt.

triplev123
    I guess I'm waiting for the one that's close to being or the equal of his old man. Maybe I'll be waiting a long time, maybe forever. I hope that such a colt comes along before CC's passing. Of all the CC sons to date I have liked Ohoka Arizona the most.

+ Reply to Thread