Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: STALLION'S 10/11 season n.z

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hey Triple

Looking at the list Stonebridge Regal would be the only son of Artsplace standing in New Zealand, imagine if Sportswriter had of been standing over there or had semen available what numbers he might of got.

aussiebreno
    Probably a naive question and something there is a logical answer to; cant be arsed finding it out myself but from memory Gotta Go Cullen did a bit more than Gotta Go Cullect on the race track (this is where I could be wrong as well) so how come Cullect has served a truckload more mares?

buster
    cullen stands for 4k
    cullect stands for 2.5k

cullect was only lightly raced but was beaten by stunin cullen as a 2 yr old

cullen raced through until grand circuit level, but he was outstanding young horse, regularly beating fergiemack and changeover (and is closely related to stunin cullen and il vilcolo i think)

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    cullen stands for 4k
    cullect stands for 2.5k

cullect was only lightly raced but was beaten by stunin cullen as a 2 yr old

cullen raced through until grand circuit level, but he was outstanding young horse, regularly beating fergiemack and changeover (and is closely related to stunin cullen and il vilcolo i think)
    cheers buster.

triplev123
    Can't say I've ever laid eyes on either of them. Which is considered to be the better type of the two?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    i cant believe Shadow Play only got half the mares that Art Official and Santanna Blue Chip got....

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Triple

Was at Alabar New Zealand saturday and i seen Gotta Go Cullect he's not overly big and plain looking but in saying that i've seen half a dozen of his foals out here and there nice leggy type's. As for Gotta Go Cullen i havn't seen him for a couple of years but when i last seen him he was of good size nice length so on type i would pick him.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Mightymo

It will be a different story when they release how many mare's were served in Aus i'd near think that Shadow Play would of served more than both Art Official and Santanna Blue Chip.
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    i cant believe Shadow Play only got half the mares that Art Official and Santanna Blue Chip got....

nat
    Hi Aussie

Buster point out a couple of things
    Gotta Go Cullen 1:58.3
    Gotta Go Cullen 1:57 & his dam Elect To Live (one of his best points) and marketed well by Alabar

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hey Triple

Looking at the list Stonebridge Regal would be the only son of Artsplace standing in New Zealand, imagine if Sportswriter had of been standing over there or had semen available what numbers he might of got.
    I agree Mango. Also I know of 4 mares who got 'free' service to Stonebridge Regal, so maybe there were a few more.

+ Reply to Thread