Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter cup 2014

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman
    What a difference a week makes. Restrepo has the run of the race on Christen Me's back and battles into fifth yet after sitting three wide for a lap last week he blouses the winner and runner up. This weeks run was on a par with all his other runs this campaign when facing the elite horses. Makes last weeks run that much harder to take.

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    The winner could have been bought for $90,000 when he was over here last year for the Chariots, damn.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Viv Strangman View Post
    What a difference a week makes. Restrepo has the run of the race on Christen Me's back and battles into fifth yet after sitting three wide for a lap last week he blouses the winner and runner up. This weeks run was on a par with all his other runs this campaign when facing the elite horses. Makes last weeks run that much harder to take.
    28.2 last quarter last week over mile and a half compared to 27.3 last quarter over 2 mile last night. Last week they went too hard early on and set it up for a swoopers, this week the race wasn't set up for him.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by The Escape Club View Post
    The winner could have been bought for $90,000 when he was over here last year for the Chariots, damn.
    Missing a zero?

aussiebreno
    Well done Christen Me. Great performance. Great run Blaster as well, I'd have thought he'd be a touch shorter than the $14 fixed for ID.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Viv Strangman View Post
    What are you trying to say Viv?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Missing a zero?

Nope, my brother told me a few months later, I asked why he hadn't told me at the time and he said it was a lot of money. I would have begged, borrowed or stole (not really) to come up with at least a half.
    Last edited by The Escape Club; 02-02-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    What are you trying to say Viv?
    I'm with Viv on this one!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    I'm with Viv on this one!
    Restrepo "SWAB" after his name at Ballarat Cup... Haven't heard of any results of any irregularities from that yet Leigh and Viv...

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Leigh and Viv have you ever competed as athletes in any form of sport? Can't you remember better days/performances than others - pretty much corresponding to how you felt (assuming you had been consistently training). Why shouldn't some/most horses vary a little like this too - they are not machines.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread