Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: For a reason

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Hi Mango. Yes, you can forget Motu Crusader's Golden Nugget run and a prelude race. He didn't seem comfortable on the track and the day time temp had been 40+. He probably had never encountered these sort of conditions before. The horse will really relish racing at Menangle.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    [QUOTE=buster;5037]pleaseeeee he beat dingo's, give him bitobliss' run and see how he goes

wait until he beats the best 4 yr olds before calling him a champ
    similing shard would wipe the floor with them

I didn't call him a champ Buster do you have trouble reading
    Look at the time he did it very easy and you can only race what's in it with you
    Mango i reckon with the right conditions over the mile they may well Run sub 50

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Winston

I hope your right it will be great to see, i'm just playing it safe with my prediction.

Member Filly latemail_cam will become famous soon enough latemail_cam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    Can anyone confirm what happened to JORG IS BEST, FOR A REASON is a superstar I love the horse though JORG IS BEST beat FOR A REASON as a 2yr in 1.55 at ALBION PARK.

FOR A REASON will win the CHARIOTS 1.50.9

Flashing Red
    I personally think Smiling Shard is the best 4yo around. His Interdom run was outstanding.

Member Gelding Zipper will become famous soon enough Zipper's Avatar
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I though For A Reason looked awesome on Friday night. He has an awesome stride on him, really covers the ground. I think he will definitely be the horse to beat in the Chariots. Lanercost was good and if he can get to front without doing too much work, he will always be hard to run down.

Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    Can anyone confirm what happened to JORG IS BEST, FOR A REASON is a superstar I love the horse though JORG IS BEST beat FOR A REASON as a 2yr in 1.55 at ALBION PARK.

FOR A REASON will win the CHARIOTS 1.50.9

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I think we spoke about JORG IS BEST in a previous post a while ago and as far as i can remember he is know longer with us.

Real Name
    Cameron Lee
    Occupation
    CEO
    I wasnt aware of this occurance I was just going through FOR A REASONS performances and saw that JORG had beaten him.

buster
    jorg died

+ Reply to Thread